Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love is a part of every one's life on earth. Youngsters fall in love, some got succeed but some fail. Some stick to their first love and some get other chances, and felt that my first love was best for me but why I left. So do you think first love is the best love.

First love, first baby, first b'day,, first yr marriage anniversary..in fact everything done for the first time holds a special place in our heart.

As far as the term best is concerned, quality time spent, special moments spent with a loved one counts and makes it best..but it need not be first love, it could be 2nd, 3rd, 4th nth love.

The last or nth love is best. Past is history. Present is real.

We can never say what is last (i mean that the current love is the last love of our life)...until we kick the bucket....since most people believe that falling in love is independent of age and now even independent of geographical location!

Last means the current one or last one. We live in present. Neithr in past nor future.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Love is a part of every one's life on earth. Youngsters fall in love, some got succeed but some fail. Some stick to their first love and some get other chances, and felt that my first love was best for me but why I left. So do you think first love is the best love.

First love, first baby, first b'day,, first yr marriage anniversary..in fact everything done for the first time holds a special place in our heart.

As far as the term best is concerned, quality time spent, special moments spent with a loved one counts and makes it best..but it need not be first love, it could be 2nd, 3rd, 4th nth love.

The last or nth love is best. Past is history. Present is real.

We can never say what is last (i mean that the current love is the last love of our life)...until we kick the bucket....since most people believe that falling in love is independent of age and now even independent of geographical location!

Last means the current one or last one. We live in present. Neithr in past nor future.

That which lasts with its everlasting memories only lasts for ever be it it first or last.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.