Whenever you  feel stressed out or tensed, perform these Yoga Postures.

http://www.doyouyoga.com/5-yoga-poses-to-balance-your-nervous-system-78508/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Interesting one. foreigners are also like much Yoga. Stress and tension is common in these day. Life is  much fast.

anil wrote:

Interesting one. foreigners are also like much Yoga. Stress and tension is common in these day. Life is  much fast.

Today's fast paced life makes  you stressed. Anxiety increases BP. in Such situations, Yoga will come to your rescue. It makes you calm.

Yes yoga and least expensive means of curing BP and other health problems. Only 15 minutes a day keeps us active and energic whole day.

anil wrote:

Yes yoga and least expensive means of curing BP and other health problems. Only 15 minutes a day keeps us active and energic whole day.

True. Yoga makes you energizes both mentally and physically. It is being liked by many western countries.

Thanks, I use my own postures as Yoga postures can make me more tired while I am already stressed. I prefer to concentrate on the job in hand and that keeps my mind busy at my work. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Thanks, I use my own postures as Yoga postures can make me more tired while I am already stressed. I prefer to concentrate on the job in hand and that keeps my mind busy at my work. 

Purpose of Yoga is feeling good and not to hurt our self. If you are not feeling easy with traditional yoga no need to practice these. Continue with which you relax. Aam Khao, Pedh Mat Gino. 

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Purpose of Yoga is feeling good and not to hurt our self. If you are not feeling easy with traditional yoga no need to practice these. Continue with which you relax. Aam Khao, Pedh Mat Gino. 

Well said. Yoga gives the practitioner peace and mental stability. The belief Yoga leads to tiresomeness is wrong. Such Yoga that makes one tired is not Yoga at all. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.