We may support a certain party while casting our votes but that does not mean that you have to like only those leaders belonging to that particular party...It is always possible to admire and like leaders belonging to other political parties  because we like some qualities in them...do share your views 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In congress I like Manmohan Singh, no doubt he is an honest person. Although he is also devotee of Gandhi family. In Rajasthan Ashok Ghlot of Congress is also nice person.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I like Devendra Fadnavis, he is a well-educated and cultured man, trained and groomed by his years in RSS since a very young age. He also a very sincere and honest person with clean image, a thorough gentleman who will even speak in a very polite manner about people who try to tarnish his image. Not only that, he does a thorough study to understand issues better before making any statement or taking decisions.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
anil wrote:

In congress I like Manmohan Singh, no doubt he is an honest person. Although he is also devotee of Gandhi family. In Rajasthan Ashok Ghlot of Congress is also nice person.

I don't know much about Ashok Gehlot , but the problem with the Congress men is their blind belef in the dynasty. Manmohan Singh is no doubt an honest person but look what happened to him after he came into the fold of Madame Sonia and now Rahul. They make all others nincumpoops, who look like deaf and mute slaves. The only person with some spunk is Mani Shankar Aiyer , who not only embarrasses his party but the entire nation with his speech and deeds,..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I don't know much about Ashok Gehlot , but the problem with the Congress men is their blind belef in the dynasty. Manmohan Singh is no doubt an honest person but look what happened to him after he came into the fold of Madame Sonia and now Rahul. They make all others nincumpoops, who look like deaf and mute slaves. The only person with some spunk is Mani Shankar Aiyer , who not only embarrasses his party but the entire nation with his speech and deeds,..

You should add Digvijay Singh to that list!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Gringrinning how could I have forgotten him ? He is another misguided missile ...has become a lot quieter now after his marriage ! But never know when he will revert back ..

I too like Fadnavis , there is a quiet dignity about him that is inspiring and trustful. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Gringrinning how could I have forgotten him ? He is another misguided missile ...has become a lot quieter now after his marriage ! But never know when he will revert back ..

I too like Fadnavis , there is a quiet dignity about him that is inspiring and trustful. 

If person like aiyar and Digvijay Singh are friends than no need of enemy. Usha@ Ashok Gahlot is leader of congress and also has been CM of Rajasthan for two tenur.

I would love to see Sushil Pandit and Dr Subhash Chandra in prominent position in Indian government. They both have clear vision and capacity to work for the welfare of India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I would love to see Sushil Pandit and Dr Subhash Chandra in prominent position in Indian government. They both have clear vision and capacity to work for the welfare of India.

True...

I have always admired Yashwant Sinha because he is a seasoned statesman , also was good for BJP when he was with the party. I wish the party takes him back because he would be a great asset for them..

suni51 wrote:

I do not them, please give more information about these two people!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I do not them, please give more information about these two people!

Dr Subhash Chandra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhash_Chandra

Sushil Pandit from Jammu&Kashmir is one of the best workers BJP ever had. He has resigned from BJP but he must come back. 

https://www.livemint.com/Consumer/qY1TiVUTxuYtxW4SxgrllN/BJP-will-focus-on-highlighting-the-shocking-record-of-its-ri.html

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/user/sushil-pandit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlQZF2iEmpA

WATCH THIS ONE-   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6xCZ-GpWI

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.