The Indian Badminton scene is looking great and we have several players both in the Men's and Women's category, who are and can go on to win major championships. The players have brought laurels to the country and have certainly made us proud. Premier badminton league has improved the standards of the game and has been a crucial league.

This said, i do feel that there can be further improvements in the Doubles category, while the players in the Singles categories have been playing quite well.

Please do share your thoughts on this.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Shrikant, Saina and Sindhu have been performing really well. And there are chances that India will surely win some medal in upcoming Asian games. I think you are right in saying that they can also concentrate in doubles now

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

They are doing good and the game has gained a lot of popularity in country. We all pray for their success in Asian games. They all seem quite promising.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think Sindhu should up her ante in the finals, she should hit the Gold. I haven't heard much of Saina Nehwal after than win against Sindhu, don't know whether she is recuperating from any injury. But overall it Indian Badminton looks in good hands. Srikanth also is a great shining star.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think Sindhu should up her ante in the finals, she should hit the Gold. I haven't heard much of Saina Nehwal after than win against Sindhu, don't know whether she is recuperating from any injury. But overall it Indian Badminton looks in good hands. Srikanth also is a great shining star.

I also believe it that Sindhu will hit on gold. Not only badminton all games are doing well. Kabbdi which is game of rural are now game of main stream, Le Panga

You cannot underestimate Saina as she can upset any player in the world on her day. Sindhu is doing okay but she is showing weakness against certain Japanese players.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Sheetal Kumar N

I agree to all of your points. As much as the ladies are performing well, Srikanth, Prannoy and Sai Praneeth are doing well too. Let's hope for many medals in the Asian games. There is definitely hope in other sports such as shooting, kabaddi etc.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.