Hi All,

Since inception boddunan is saying that it is paying more than other websites for the Indians.

I found the below link which shows how much boddunan is paying compare to the others. Please follow the links of boddunan and other website.

Boddunan:
http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/51-general-reference/4960-abuse-of-drugs-and-its-effects.html

Other Website:
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/89783-Drug-Abuse.aspx

Unfortunately both the articles published on the same day and since the other website did not publish the time, I could not tell you who has copied, the boddunan member or the other websites'.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Did you check if it is a copied content?

*Imagination encircles the world *
people get content from other resources and make them into a single article and that article gets good amount i wrote some article which are short but fully written by me according to my knowledge i got 5 rs for one and 8rs for another. would get money for article increase in future
Thirukumaran wrote:
[quote]Did you check if it is a copied content?[/quote]

Generally we follow the below procedure:

1. We approve all the articles that are not listed in the search engines and any other sources. Since we will have tremendous pressure from authors if their articles not approved on time, we generally does not check in and out but a good number of tests we perform.

2. The second stage contain the procedure to check the entire article and any listings in other websites. This test we will conduct before making payments every month. We do give some time for second round as generally authors tend to copy articles that are submitted on same day. So in this stage the copied content will be found.

This article was not yet passed the second stage however I am skeptical about the quality of the article as well :( .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick is it possible for knowing the time when articles were posted so that you can which is original and which is copied?
Generally any article sharing website will show the article posting date and time. But few websites show only date. If the article posted on both the sites on same day, we do not have any other option other than contacting the website owners. Better the original author does this.

I am also confused now how some one copy the article?
because before getting approved either site boddunan or Indiastudychannel how they found to see the article and copy.
If also after getting approved one of them copy it then how can editor did not able to get to know?
or are they one person with two different ids at 2 sites
Anything can be possible.

1. The author might copy the fresh article published.
2. He pasted on other site.
3. At the same time the editor might be reviewing. Since search engines take at least 15 minutes to list, the editor might be missed it.

The other case as you said could be the same author posting in two different sites. But obviously such articles will be disapproved at later point of time.

I know now I am confused as you got to know about the copy content whether Indiastudychannel is also know this or not?
Now the question is who has stolen whose article?
It is known only when Indiastudychannel reveals the time the article was posted.

Hello Maverick,

Boddunan pays comparable cash credits to authors. In fact all other similar sites pay almost same, plus or minus 5 to 10 rupees for articles.

Boddunan being a budding site should better evaluate the articles for their quality rather than their volume and quantity. Currently many articles with very poor and wrong English are being approved with huge points and cash credits. There are many articles that are collected from other sources rather than having written by the authors.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.