Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Topics [Improving English Writing Skills]

What are the commonly used mnemonics at present in English language.
Hello Friends, I am here with an interesting game This is " Tion " Game In this game words should be entered such way that it should end with word "...
Hi friends, u have 2 write girl name starting with the second last letter of prevoius word :woohoo: Example suppose pervious name is NEHA then secound will be Hetal
Which style of writing do you think is most enjoyable? there are many writers who use conversational type of article(mostly you and me). Some use narrative(mostly they and...
Normally, we add 's' or 'es' to a singular word to make this plural. This does not work with certain words. The examples are knife, wife, life. These all end with 'fe'....
I have noticed that some authors unnecessarily use the word 'then' in articles This isd apparently literal translation of the way you write in local language. For...
Dear Friends, A quick review over what is Adverb and Adjective and where to use them! *An Adverb is generally an Adjective + 'ly'/'ily' Example - He's is a careful...
A fun word play... 1, How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it. 2,A cartoonist was found dead in his home - Details are sketchy. 3,I used to be a banker, but then I...
Hello Friends, Here I am with another interesting Game. This is "AT Game" In this game words should be entered such way that it contains ATin...
Malapropism is a sentence in which one word has been used incorrectly in place of another. Examples : Flying saucers are just an optical conclusion. A rolling stone...
Career experts are of the opinion that a generous sprinkling of Buzzwords will make the resume look...
Friends, I have a doubt.What is the Plural of Stadium?
Well guys.. In this game all you have to do is post your liking for something. So Il begin.. I have a penchant for "MUSIC" so the next person posts...
Punctuation-LESSON 3 Punctuation are expressions used in symbolic form to be presented in paper. Due to the advent of the internet, people have adopted the ‘short messages’,...
Playing with words is one of the games to peep deep into a language. There are games that help build our vocabulary. While other games help in entertaining us. Here are a few...
Take a word. Squeeze from that word as many as you can. This word building exercise is meant for fun . At the same time for testing how sturdy our word repository is THE EYES is...
Hello Friends, let's play a new game and improve our vocabulary at the same time. This is making a new word from the given word WITHOUT changing the sequence of the letters...
Hello Friends, What is the criteria for evaluating articles? Is it the length of the article. By that I mean 'word count' of the article or the Quality, correct English, its...
For other members, Post the your articles here to get them reviewed. :dry: We have started the English Section to make your article's quality better, so if you think that...
Idiom is a phrase which gives an entirely different meaning from common meaning of that group of words if decoded separately and some of them look really funny. Why can't we...