Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Topics [Improving English Writing Skills]

Many says writing skill can be developed by reading? I don't understand it.
Tell me the difference between ability and capability with examples.
Hai Friends, Being a new editor, I have come across many articles. Here are my personal thoughts.. That I want to share. - Some are copied. - Some have very good...
The prefix non, anti and un often make words that appear to carrysame meaning. For example unsocial, non social and anti social. Similarly, the words- unlawful, illegal and non...
I am sharing an English e-book here. I have few more, if one wants, i can mail other files through the e-mail or i can attach them here. Let me know! Thanks Rakhi
It is generally believed that words beginning with 'an' should be used before words begininning with vowels a,e,i,o,u. But we cannot use an before words 'University', 'one rupee...
We often use 'it' and 'this' interchangably. For example- This is good. It is good. \ What is the difference between 'it' and 'this' ? Is there any difference even if very...
I have observed that some members are repeatedly using 'is' wrongly. For example: Affirmative: Rama is a man. Interrogative: Is Rama a man ? But many are writing...
Friends, This is a game in which you link one word with another which is very closely associated with it. Let us start. Night =====> Sleep Sleep======>...
Which is the better way to improve the fastest english?
A repartee is according to dictionary, the practice or faculty of making witty retorts or wit in quick reply. Once Bernard Shaw, one of the greatest playwrights sent a message...
Well guys in this game you have to fill in the blanks.. "I HAVE A PASSION TO WRITE BECAUSE................" Here I go.. I have a passion to write because i...
Hello friends, from a lot of time i didn't achieve on boddunan anything. Today i got platinum Mate, very very happy i am now. My life is going in this way i am not able to give...
A very interesting news about temple of DALIT Goddess English has been published in DLA, local evening daily Agra on 28th October 2010. English is the most spoken language in...
One of the most sensible ways to ward off errors in using English language is to use simple words and simpler grammatic construction. Avoid use complex sentences over which you...
Hello Friends, I feel comfortable in writing articles on MS Word, edit it, check for style and then transfer it to Boddunan.com via 'Notepad'. What do you think about...
Hello Friends, There is rampant poverty in the rural areas. In villages people live in inhuman conditions. They say that "the pats of the rich and famous are far more...
Hi friends starting a new game for you ? In these games you have to write Any player name belonging to any sports? You have to mention the player belongs to which sport...
hi.. i think everyone is watching hollywood movies nowadays in india but most of guys are watching ENGLISH MOVIE DUBBED IN HINDI. as i love WORLD CINEMA..although i am...