Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Topics [Improving English Writing Skills]

As you can see I am new to this very friendly looking site and am willing to contribute through article writing here. Please let me know about the hot topics on this site,...
How to Improve Your English Grammar. The best book which i can suggest you is English Grammar by Wren and Martin.
Features of Indian English Indian English referes to dialects or varieties of English spoken primarily in India and also by Indian diaspora elsewhere In the world. Due to...
What is the English word contains three successive Double letters? For a hint, it starts with "B" Thanks
how to use Huge and big and large? Can you please explain with examples
On many occasions, as a keepsake or a souvenir we often get something in the form of a trophy. The common mistake that most people make is to call it a Momento. but I just want...
Like IPL is going on and lot of cricket matches are going let friends we also play cricket like others game playing in these forums.In this game we have to only gave names...
This is not a discussion on the topic of spirituality or spiritualism. Let us just find out how these two term differ in meaning or these are similar in meaning in any respect.
Hi All, There are many words with double letters like cool, letter, off etc. We can play a game with such words to improve our vocabulary.. Here, the first person types a...
There are times where I come across or experience incidences that are funny especially using the English language while speaking. **While assisting one of the HR's for an...
There are many words with small difference in meaning, pronunciation or spelling. We need be careful and in case of doubt consult dictionary. Using dictionary should be habit....
Few special words in English.in the form of a quiz. :) Which is the only 6 English word which has a) 2 letters, each repeated thrice (hint-related to legal b) with...
The words " Immigration" and Emigration" sounds similar but are used for different purpose. Can anyone share the differences with example. This will help all.
Here are some common English mistakes an Indian makes. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11059]} http://www.shoutmeloud.com/common-english-mistakes-indian-makes.html
Hi All- Check out this useful site.. http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/animals/Animalbabies.shtml A good site to know about the terms for Males, Females, Babies,...
Recently I was settling my books then i found a grammar book. I got Boddunan into my mind. From one year am working on boddunan by submitting articles but i never got credited...
A blog Contest is declared by Chennai Indian Consulate. THe topic is "US-India Partnership-It matters".You have to submit your personal details,blog url to Chennai...
The word pray is to offer prayer to God The word prey is a victim
Miner : the man who works in a mine is called miner Minor : an under age person is called minor
nterview the person below you Interview the person below you l will ask a question and then the next person has to answer the question and then leave a Question for the next...