Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Topics [Improving English Writing Skills]

PHONELOGICAL FEATURES •Most Hindi speakers of the north such as in Bihar say ‘school’ as ‘iskul’ and ‘stamp’ as ‘istamp’ •‘fail’ is pronounced as ‘phail’ and ‘fifty’ as...
Here is an example of wrong use of negative. A thread is titled as: TOPIC: Why people don't participate very rare and less in Q and A section? Here Don't is...
Hello Friends.. Now i am again back with an Interesting game.Hope you all will enjoy with my game. Here you should state all the Masculine and Feminine i.e.(male and female...
In this game you have to use 'ING' at the end of your word Now let me start Example: Talking Now your chance
Today on 13th May 2010... I got my first cheque of Rs.1659/- Thanks to Boddunan Team and all my Dear Friends... :) Special Thanks to Santosh Sir and Maverick Sir...for...