The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Useful tips by Deepti and Meean. Maybe it could be improvised on and be published as an article. It would be helpful to many.

https://www.mummepreneur.com/
hi
I am fresher.I like to this thread because it directs me how to write a good article.It shows What points should be considered while writing an article. B)
Those were nice suggestions and would definitely be helpful for everyone who write articles. Really, those bullet points should be kept in mind by everyone while submitting an article...!
Hai Friends,

Being a new editor, I have come across many articles.

Here are my personal thoughts.. That I want to share.
- Some are copied.
- Some have very good content, but the presentation is lacking.

So Friends,
I just want to give a small suggestion, hope this would be useful to you.

1. Please present the article in a format having Intro section, body and finally the conclusion section. This makes the article effective
2. Always use the same font size to the whole article, excluding headings, if necessary.
3. Do not use large fonts for the article. It doesn't give good impression.
4. Use appropriate images to make the article more impressive and opt. This can be optional too.
5. Please crosscheck for grammatical mistakes before submitting.

Hope these would help you friends.
:)

This topic will definitely help new comers to understand before they start writing articles.
Thanks deepti for giving this much imformation about the article this will very helpful for all the writers
deepti, thanks for the tips and it is very usefull for me as im a beginner to write articles. these tips will help me to earn more.

Vinu
Many article of my rejected due to this reason i will take care on them in future.
yes Rajani my questions are same as yours and for recipe even I would want to know what do editors look for.If Deepti throws some light on it ,it would be very useful.
[quote]yes Rajani my questions are same as yours and for recipe even I would want to know what do editors look for.If Deepti throws some light on it ,it would be very useful.[/quote]

Vidhi, due to some personal reasons, Deepti is not going to be much active here, if you could specifically mention all your queries I would be happy to clarify them for you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hai Friends,

Being a new editor, I have come across many articles.

Here are my personal thoughts.. That I want to share.
- Some are copied.
- Some have very good content, but the presentation is lacking.

So Friends,
I just want to give a small suggestion, hope this would be useful to you.

1. Please present the article in a format having Intro section, body and finally the conclusion section. This makes the article effective
2. Always use the same font size to the whole article, excluding headings, if necessary.
3. Do not use large fonts for the article. It doesn't give good impression.
4. Use appropriate images to make the article more impressive and opt. This can be optional too.
5. Please crosscheck for grammatical mistakes before submitting.

Hope these would help you friends.
:)

Thanks for your suggestions. I will follow it hereafter submitting the articles.
thanks

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.