Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

If you had to run a marathon for a social cause which one would you choose? 1.Changing the education system 2.Education for street children 3.Child...
Hello friends, i am from haryana and daily i saw in news that somebody killed form the owner and some body killed because he/she have dome intercast marriage. Do you know what...
Do you think religion should be separated from politics?
What is K-shop, K-Mail and K-Space?
How did google gets it's name ? Is there any history behind the name or it was just a random choice
Hi, I just signed up today and would like to clarify a couple of things. 1) Can I submit articles written by me that I have already posted on another website.It is completely...
Information Creates Wealth. Justify the Statement Please.
What do you mean by Administrative Tribunals?
Who is the one person you admire the most in your life ? Why?
In movies we see that some bullets do not hit some metallic pendants wear by hero but they pierce through lift or car doors. In real what type of material help in not caughting...
Yesterday when my husband told me, from one of his customers he came to know that sun sets in America at 9 pm and that nights are short........I just can't believe it. Is it...
I think desktop may consume more power because of seperate monitor and CPU. I may be wrong also. If anybody knows the answer, please post it here?
Do you Indian Government needs a change in policies and procedures?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of TV?
what are the quotes given on the top of boodunan how i can particapite in this how much point i get for that.
From past one month I see that there are not much active partners in GD contest and not much valid replies. Why is this happening. Is the reason that the time period for the GD...
Is boddunan trying to find out the way to restrict spam which is becoming common nowadays and making forums dirty?
which is best place to tell our love?
How to build an organisation technology based learning supported by EPSS? Electronic Performance Support Systems.
Do you think our money or valuables is safe with nationalised banks?