Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I don't think old or young is the basic criteria for getting service from the local service centers. If an older person can buy online then he certainly reads all terms and conditions before dealing and handle the situation.  

Old people meant to say illiterate people.

Buying online is a easy and simple step but after purchase the installation process and after service process will involves too much of effort. 

Vinu

I prefer showroom purchases for significant buys. Smaller items can be bought online.

If the site is trustable then it is more convinent to buy any product online instead of wasting time in market. even We can also check reviews for the product online. which no retailer in the market tells you about the product.

simmi wrote:

If the site is trustable then it is more convinent to buy any product online instead of wasting time in market. even We can also check reviews for the product online. which no retailer in the market tells you about the product.

I am in favor of offline shoping, it is very hard and time taking job and time taking to change product which we buy online. We also can't check product.. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.