Hi All! Can you also see this PM sign as shown in the picture? This sign is also present at the top of every page in forum section. 

Screenshot 71

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It just went unnoticed till you pointed it out. Yes I can see it. Wonder, what is it about??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I checked several of the posts now. It is there in some and not in some. Like the one above does not show this.

If you click on it,  it opens a message window

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I have sent a msg to you Arunima ...lets see !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

I checked several of the posts now. It is there in some and not in some. Like the one above does not show this.

It won't be available in your own posts but only if you check others posts. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I sent you a message yesterday to check whether it works or not? Probably you did not get it. Check the mailbox on top of this page.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I sent you a message yesterday to check whether it works or not? Probably you did not get it. Check the mailbox on top of this page.

I will do so once I am.home since now I am acessong through mobile and don't see any of the features

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It works, i got your msg grinning...you can access it right here on the right hand side of this page,

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I will do so once I am.home since now I am acessong through mobile and don't see any of the features

I got your message. So it is working. So It is the new feature??

I logged in after some days and got to see this new feature. This is a good one. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.