Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Investing through brokers can be very expensive . You have to pay tax on every transaction you make and also if you make some profit , you have to pay tax on it. Now if you invest through brokers, your profit margins will get reduced. It's better to learn the trading and then start doing it or better invest in mutual funds.

arjun sai wrote:

Investing through brokers can be very expensive . You have to pay tax on every transaction you make and also if you make some profit , you have to pay tax on it. Now if you invest through brokers, your profit margins will get reduced. It's better to learn the trading and then start doing it or better invest in mutual funds.

We cannot expect free service from the stock brokers and one can trade in shares only through a share broker ..No doubt that mutual funds are less risky but again their performance is directly linked to share market.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have always wanted to do trading in Equity to understand the market through financial lens, be a part of the active & energising environment which test my skills, knowledge & ability to be patient. Hopefully soon enough within a month or 2 I will start trading but keeping long term benefits in objective.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.