Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Chanakya as we all know was extremely intelligent and wise and his thoughts will be valued forever because of the pearls of wisdom hidden in them . Here is an article based on...
Sudarshan Patnaik is an internationally renowned Artist and is well known for combining Art and activism. his works are made of Sand in Beaches. Have a look at his mind boggling...
One child performed surgery at the of 7. One has extraordinary memory power One has made India's first 3D printer at the age of 13.  And there are several such Child...
Yes. Amazing is it not? It is not the only amazing fact in India. There are several facts in India, about which most of us are not aware. Have a look at...
These brilliant Ideas and their creators were scoffed at once. But the ideas of these geniuses were Way Ahead of their...
Flautist Naavin Kumar reflects on his association with Rahman working in films and his memories of...
These Spectacular Pictures,Photographed by Coimbatore based Varun aditya in the recently held 'Nature Photographer of the Year' contest He made all Indians...
There are several unheard stories about some of the great Indian women. When we hear about  Tajmahal, Mumtaj Shahjahan  comes in to our mind .But, how many of us know...
This Auto Rickshawdriver from Ahmadabad is a firm believer in adding Love to his...
We hear many parents of teenagers complaining about peer pressure which no matter what they do , ultimately takes over and their children succumb to bad habits...I have not had...
He is blind. But his disability did not stop him from  his love to paint. Here is a beautiful collection of John...
In a country where one can easily over ride any law when you have power and money are these laws meant only for the powerless and the money-less ? More importantly other than...
Earlier a film was made on reformed Dacoit Phoolan Devi while she was still alive and Charles Sobhraj ..and recently we have had a spate of films made on some famous sports...
One meal which I love the most in the day is breakfast. I like to have a sumptuous breakfast and tend to try a lot of varieties of food. Here is one awesome list covering 60...
In India, we have a host of Historical Monuments which speak a lot about Indian Heritage and culture, traditions, heritage Buildings, Forts and Palaces. Here is a list of...
Today is Nov 1. I am staying in Bangalore for last six years. Each year, this day is celebrated vibrantly as Karnataka Rajyotsava. Today the state turns 60. When I moved to...
Today When I was reading book on King of Jodhpur, Maharaja Umed Singh. I read there about this great inventor of India. Mr. P.L. Mistry. He was born in 1914 and living in small...
Yoga can be an effective preventive tool in fighting stress, but also facilitate in treating anxiety
Raghu Rai, is an Indian Photographer and  a photo Journalist. Most of his Photographs have become world famous. Here is a collection of this great...
It seems to be very simple question and answer might be a rounded one but we often see now a day that people are not marring just because they want to earn lots of money whether...