There are several unheard stories about some of the great Indian women. When we hear about  Tajmahal, Mumtaj Shahjahan  comes in to our mind .But, how many of us know about Jahanara the eldest daughter of Mumtaj, Shajahan who wrote about Sufi Saints

There are several such women. Read about them.

https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/project/indias-women-in-culture

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nice link. I would really go through each story. Seems very interesting. Thanks for sharing such informative link

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Nice link. I would really go through each story. Seems very interesting. Thanks for sharing such informative link

Welcome. Go through the site and read thoroughly. They are both awe inspiring and inspiring.

Jahanara was follower of Sain Nizmudi Olia, she was buries near the grave of Nizamudin in Delhi. 

Jahanara was the the eldest daughter of Shahjahan and Mumtaz. She has designed many famous constructions. Social reformer Jyotirao phule's wife Savit bai was the first lady teacher. And there are several women in India, whose greatness was never known to the world. Go on and know  about them

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.