One child performed surgery at the of 7.

One has extraordinary memory power

One has made India's first 3D printer at the age of 13.

And there are several such Child prodigies. Have a look.

http://www.storypick.com/indian-child-prodigies/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Child prodigy or whatever, I wouldn't want a seven year old to perform surgery on me ever ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Child prodigy or whatever, I wouldn't want a seven year old to perform surgery on me ever ..

I was just about to say the same thing, genius or not, letting a 7-year-old perform a surgery is just too much!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

This Surgeon, who performed surgery at the age of  Seven,is far  far better than our Senior Surgeons in the Government Hospitals who remove eyes while operating for Glaucoma.

rambabu wrote:

This Surgeon, who performed surgery at the age of  Seven,is far  far better than our Senior Surgeons in the Government Hospitals who remove eyes while operating for Glaucoma.

Do you have anything to substantiate that ? In the mean time you can go through this information..

Akrit Jaswal, India’s Child Surgeon – Child Genius

Just how intelligent is Akrit? Team Focus, the UK’s leading I.Q. analysts agree to test him. For Akrit this was to prove a disappointment. His exceptional results in verbal and numeracy tests were countered by poor practical tests, particularly in the area of pattern matching. Because of this wide range of results Team Focus chose not to give him a final rating.

Rosemary Facer, a childhood psychologist, put forward the theory that Akrit had been an early developer accounting for the good results and because of this early genius he had missed out on later schooling accounting for the poor practical results. These results do not affect what Akrit may achieve, but he needs help, a wise friend to talk to.

The Professor’s analysis is that Akrit needs to obsess less and enjoy more. He thinks Akrit shows great potential but it needs to be properly guided.

Akrit returns home to India, slightly maturer, a little more realistic, but this precocious young man is still convinced that he will find a cure for cancer.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yeah, they are really extraordinary and made up of some special powers.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

When children of that age generally show inclination to play, these children performed miracles.

rambabu wrote:

For mistake of senior surgeon we will not allow a child to perform surgery. Condemn it.

Well, every child whether a prodigy, a regular child or a differently abled child should be made to feel proud of himself/herself.

These children are gifted ones. But on deeper contemplation, I feel that they miss out on the greatest gift from Nature, a blissful childhood, where soul dominates intellect and ignorance and innocence unfold so many wonders of life.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Babu saroj wrote:

What does special power s mean ? 

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

What does special power s mean ? 

There is no such special power. May be he is thinking that god inserts some powers in human body before sending them on earth. But the truth is that everyone learns everything after birth, no one born with extra knowledge. Different people have their different capability of capturing knowledge, and one gets knowledge according to his capability and surrounding situation.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.