Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As above mentioned a well listened person is a good intelligent as it provides time for the brain to think what are the utterances of the person upfront and it provides time for the same person to understand the matter empathetically. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

I think the movie Tare Zamin Pe was on dyslexia and brought out beautifully the need to understand and support them. Our best wishes are with you and your dear daughter, Arunima.

Her courage is exemplary. Arunima refused to yield to the adverse conditions , She fought and won

I guess you have to dramatise everything ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

An achievement is viewed in different ways by different people. Accordingly a member expresses his appreciation towards achiever.

I just came to know through one of my colleagues that she read about a 4 year old who has read more than 1000 books. I was shocked. I could not react as I do not know, it is good or bad. I have asked her to get me that piece of information. If I get it I will share it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
Arunima Singh wrote:

I just came to know through one of my colleagues that she read about a 4 year old who has read more than 1000 books. I was shocked. I could not react as I do not know, it is good or bad. I have asked her to get me that piece of information. If I get it I will share it.

A Child prodigy. Looking forward for more  information

Arunima Singh wrote:

It hardly matters because a four child will not be able to absorb what it reads so what's the point in being able to read any number of books? I think it is  a girl called Daliyah something from Georgia , because I seem to remember having seen the video on YouTube

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

One needs to be cautious while treating a child as prodigy. There have been many cases all over the world where parents have claimed their child to be a prodigy and later turns out that the parents have trained the child rigorously for the fame. 

As rightly mentioned by Usha just reading books without understanding and digesting the content is no use.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

One needs to be cautious while treating a child as prodigy. There have been many cases all over the world where parents have claimed their child to be a prodigy and later turns out that the parents have trained the child rigorously for the fame. 

As rightly mentioned by Usha just reading books without understanding and digesting the content is no use.

In my own home, my daughter used to read Books for her child, before the child goes to sleep.It is the responsibility of the parents to make the child understand the contents of the book

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I also feel that in most schools the method of learning by heart results in the students scoring high marks because of the set curriculum which does not stray beyond the subject matter..Later the same top ranking students come up with very mediocre performance when it is question of competetive exams where you need to use your analytical skills..

Not necessarily ,if you are suggesting and confining,constricting reading to books only!Intelligence is a cognitive, mental process which may be aided by a host of sources of which books form an important one but denial access to them in no way makes one less intelligent if he or she is capable of enriching himself or herself through superior cognitive powers. It is equally important to bear intelligence existed before physical books. Thousands of years back marks of intelligence shone gloriously independent of books!

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.