Hi, does anyone investing in stock market and creating wealth? You can share your ideas of investment here.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Unless you are a financial wizard like Jhunjhunwala or a stock broker who makes money no matter what, it is not possible for anyone to become wealthy by investing in stocks. You may make some profit by being careful and vigilant .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Unless you are a financial wizard like Jhunjhunwala or a stock broker who makes money no matter what, it is not possible for anyone to become wealthy by investing in stocks. You may make some profit by being careful and vigilant .

OMG!!! horrible reply. i like to contradict with your view. We don't need to be financial wizard to create wealth with stocks. Patience is highly needed here. Not only for Jhunjhunwala, math of compounding works for everyone who holds the right company's share with wait for wealth. Are you investing in equity?

I have no experience of investing in stock market. However I have been suggested several times by various friends and relatives. However since I am not so well versed with the pros and cons I am a little hesitant to do so. But I know of friends and family who have gained by such investment. But they have invested their time to read about it and gain their insight into how it works. They say that one has to develop the skills of reading patterns of market and then it is easygoing

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

DINESH XAVIER wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

OMG!!! horrible reply. i like to contradict with your view. We don't need to be financial wizard to create wealth with stocks. Patience is highly needed here. Not only for Jhunjhunwala, math of compounding works for everyone who holds the right company's share with wait for wealth. Are you investing in equity?

By the way this is a discussion forum not a school where you are the head master to tick me off and say horrible reply ! Please grow up and have the open minded attitude to listen to various view point rather than impose your own narrow minded views on others. ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not right to say that one cannot make good money or one has to be a wizard to operate in stock market. If one is afraid then one can invest in mutual funds of different types to cover various types of sceanarios. Also one should invest for long periods of at least two to three yeras or more in both stocks and mutual funds to get higher returns. SIP is also a good way to start investing. It is a good habit to regularly invest a certain portion of ones income in markets to keep ahead of inflation. Mutual fund earnings and share dividends are also tax exempt.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
DINESH XAVIER wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

By the way this is a discussion forum not a school where you are the head master to tick me off and say horrible reply ! Please grow up and have the open minded attitude to listen to various view point rather than impose your own narrow minded views on others. ..

Of course, i know this is a discussion forum.And i think you have mistaken my words. You may be great in English Language but kindly check the informal contextual meaning of Horrible. I used to mention as unpleasant / or something unexpected reply from you (since your comment seems to be negative- such as not possible etc.)/ shocking reply from a open minded people and no angry.You may well aware of dictionary meaning(Might be a Doctorate fellowLaughing) By the way i think you have seen first two lines only. You didn't reply for "We don't need to be financial wizard to create wealth with stocks. Patience is highly needed here. Not only for Jhunjhunwala, math of compounding works for everyone who holds the right company's share with wait for wealth. Are you investing in equity?"  And can you please quote me where i imposed my own narrow minded views(As you said)?  Also, i started the forum to share the investment ideas.But you replied negatively and now just holding the word " Horrible" - think twice who is narrow minded!!!  Finally, i'm waiting for your quotes. Misunderstanding leads you to request/instruct me " Please grow up" grinningLaughing

vijay wrote:

It is not right to say that one cannot make good money or one has to be a wizard to operate in stock market. If one is afraid then one can invest in mutual funds of different types to cover various types of sceanarios. Also one should invest for long periods of at least two to three yeras or more in both stocks and mutual funds to get higher returns. SIP is also a good way to start investing. It is a good habit to regularly invest a certain portion of ones income in markets to keep ahead of inflation. Mutual fund earnings and share dividends are also tax exempt.

Well said sir. You have a good opinion and well knowledge about investing in shares and mutual funds. Are you investing sir? If yes, can you please share your ideas?

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have no experience of investing in stock market. However I have been suggested several times by various friends and relatives. However since I am not so well versed with the pros and cons I am a little hesitant to do so. But I know of friends and family who have gained by such investment. But they have invested their time to read about it and gain their insight into how it works. They say that one has to develop the skills of reading patterns of market and then it is easygoing

You are correct sir. Me too spent lot of time in gaining knowledge about markets. It is very difficult for a layman to understand the matters of market.

DINESH XAVIER wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
DINESH XAVIER wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course, i know this is a discussion forum.And i think you have mistaken my words. You may be great in English Language but kindly check the informal contextual meaning of Horrible. I used to mention as unpleasant / or something unexpected reply from you (since your comment seems to be negative- such as not possible etc.)/ shocking reply from a open minded people and no angry.You may well aware of dictionary meaning(Might be a Doctorate fellowLaughing) By the way i think you have seen first two lines only. You didn't reply for "We don't need to be financial wizard to create wealth with stocks. Patience is highly needed here. Not only for Jhunjhunwala, math of compounding works for everyone who holds the right company's share with wait for wealth. Are you investing in equity?"  And can you please quote me where i imposed my own narrow minded views(As you said)?  Also, i started the forum to share the investment ideas.But you replied negatively and now just holding the word " Horrible" - think twice who is narrow minded!!!  Finally, i'm waiting for your quotes. Misunderstanding leads you to request/instruct me " Please grow up" grinningLaughing

As far as I am concerned words and sentences once spoken/ written should be left alone ...so we move on. This is the link to an article on stock market analysis from my point of view written a few years ago here on this site, if interested you may go through it !

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/business-finance/3-stock-markets/20159-analysis-of-stock-market-behavior.html

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, epraneeth77
DINESH XAVIER wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You are correct sir. Me too spent lot of time in gaining knowledge about markets. It is very difficult for a layman to understand the matters of market.

I am not Sir. I am a lady. Please do not be formal. I would like everyone to address the me by name.

I am very poor with handling finance. And it is tough for me too. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.