Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Early today morning the armed forces , our IAF has carried out a strike on JeM terror camps at 3 points at POK area ..But Pakistan claims that India has violated their airs...
After the Phulwama attack , the whole atmosphere in the nation has changed. On the one hand the entire nation is mourning for our soldiers who were martyred by the terrorists ,...
209 is the election year and a very crucial one at that ..however, what we see now is the kind  of frenzy never seen before I am presuming. I doubt if any other Prime...
Is CBI vs The State a reform for the Indian politics or it is just politics for holding the power. Power is what defines a political leader the most nowadays.  Can CBI be...
  What do you think about BJP, Do you think BJP deserves another 5 years of our trust. Or Congress can have a better chance at defeating BJP in the forthcoming elections....
Recently Rahul Gandhi paid a visit to ailing Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and later said that Manohar Parrikar has stated that he was not involved in Rafale Deal. Rahul...
Congress and it's followers have been clamoring for Priyanka Gandhi to take an active position in politics but so far she had resisted knowing fully well that she can get what...
Now this EVM Hackathon in London has got all media attention. ECI had said that EVMs are tamper proof and they call it as a stunt to malign Indian Democracy. Express your views...
The movie "Accidental Prime Minister" based on the book by same name is all set to release in coming year. The movie has already raised a lot of controversy and is questioned for...
Passive Euthanasia has been legalised in India in which it is legal to remove life support of Individual whi is in permanent vegetative state for very long time. Every country...
This is indeed good news especially when BJP and Modi were being criticized left , right and center about everything possible. I am sure a lot of effort has been gone into by our...
Recently Pakistan has opened the Kartapur corridor seemingly to facilitate the Guru Nanak followers who wish to visit the shrine that is just 3 km s from the Indo-pak border , on...
We have all heard and seen the farmers agitation that reached Delhi. They do have a reason for being so very distressed and it is because they are being fleeced by everyone. Just...
Govt has rejected army's demand for higher  military service pay  hike ..while the entire cabinet stands up together when it is a question of hiking their own perks and...
According to United Nations Development Program, poor people in Indian have been reduced by 271 million. According to report by UNDP, in the decade between 2005-06 to 2015-16 ,...
Read the following news article properly. I do not see anything wrong in what the honorable Dalai Lama has said, seeing what kind of damage the refugees are creating in Europe,...
In Gurgaon alive python was rescued from a house. This is what happens when we are deforesting and making buildings on the land and reducing their shelters. Day by day forests...
Opposition political parties including Congress called for Bharat band today against the rise in fuel prices. Do you think is it ethically correct to disrupt the normal life of a...
Information and broadcast ministry has issued a directive that media my refrain from using the word "Dalit" for backward classes, "Dalit" word means downtrodden or broken. They...
India and France have signed Mobilise Your City agreement. According to this agreement France will support India with 3.5 million Euros to help reduce carbon emissions from the...