The topic is locked.

The site will no more accept the articles until further announcement. The articles submitted so far would be cleared by 31st March. By the way, the articles section did not get enough response from the members. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

An attempt has been made to revive the articles section. Apparently, the attempt has failed. so matter ends. It may not  be feasible to revive the section. so let us accept the reality and act accordingly. However, all those who have so far made contribution to this section have done commendable job. I appreciate them. . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Well , so I guess that's it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is sad. What can one say.??

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

An attempt has been made to revive the articles section. Apparently, the attempt has failed. so matter ends. It may not  be feasible to revive the section. so let us accept the reality and act accordingly. However, all those who have so far made contribution to this section have done commendable job. I appreciate them. . 

It will remain a mystery why the article writing was started and then suspended. Approximately about 80 articles were written during this 2 and half month period which is not bad. There is really no case for its closure but then if the promoter doesn't want it then there is no choice. Probably he is content with what is available on the site but I can say the site is not going to rise anywhere. Examples are always odious but throwing in the towel does hold a mystery.

I think Article writing is a priceless investments for Boddunan Community as well as the site as it forms the crux of the establishment of this website. It represents Boddunan in the true & complete sense than any other things. Hope to see the Articles section back soon!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am as disappointed as you guys, but admin of this site is not satisfied with number of members participating in article writing. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am as disappointed as you guys, but admin of this site is not satisfied with number of members participating in article writing. 

80 odd articles in two and a half months is not bad at all ... I feel that more time should have been given ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

80 odd articles in two and a half months is not bad at all ... I feel that more time should have been given ..

Exactly!! Personally I feel that the trial period should ve been at least 6 months. By the way, I hope you ve submitted the complete stories by now!!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Exactly!! Personally I feel that the trial period should ve been at least 6 months. By the way, I hope you ve submitted the complete stories by now!!

I agree Jabeen, wish we had more time and I am really sorry that I have a long way to go before completing the story. As of now I have two more episodes waiting to be published  ..let us wait and see if there would be an extension

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree Jabeen, wish we had more time and I am really sorry that I have a long way to go before completing the story. As of now I have two more episodes waiting to be published  ..let us wait and see if there would be an extension

I was going to ask you in a day or two as to how many more parts of your story are remaining. It is a great story and I enjoy reading it while reviewing. I am really sad that the admin has decided not to continue with the section, it really sucks!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.