BJP+ Shivsena has no doubt managed to get the required numbers in Maharashtra  but it has also shown the public mood with BJP losing badly in all those places where Fadnavis completely neglected the farmers and the flood affected population , concentrating more on winning the elections for himself and securing his position. They have lost almost all seats in Kohlapur. This also gives enough opportunity for the Shivsena, which anyway is an unreliable Ally, to armtwist the BJP. Congress and NCP has done surprisingly well...

Coming to Haryana , although BJP has the highest number of seats but no simple majority,  it cannot form the government without outside help and again Congress has done very well here too.

Looking forward , I sincerely hope that the top leaders of BJP stop Congress bashing ,being arrogant about power and concentrate on performance. Article 370, Ayodya temple is not an issue for the entire nation but local issues are. The coming Karnataka elections for 14 seats of disqualified MLAs will not be easy for BJP because of the negligence shown by the center in providing funds for flood victims and the manner in which Yediurapa has been handling the state issues.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No doubt in both states BJP performance is not good one. This time planning of Modi and Sha failed. In Haryana BJP will formed government with help of some corrupt MLA. Gopal Kanda is know for a case of suicide of one Air hostess. Thinking of voters is differ in assemble election than parliament election. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
anil wrote:

No doubt in both states BJP performance is not good one. This time planning of Modi and Sha failed. In Haryana BJP will formed government with help of some corrupt MLA. Gopal Kanda is know for a case of suicide of one Air hostess. Thinking of voters is differ in assemble election than parliament election. 

I think the media hype over the criminal MLA made them realize that people will never forgive nor forget such an act. Thankfully, now they are forming the govt in Haryana with the support of JJP..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt BJP has done badly in these elections and that was very much on the cards. There are too many reasons for such a performance which was on the cards. BJP is  too overconfident and showing as if the opposition doesn't even exists. Public wants result and also a balanced behavior from politicians. And not but in the last has a short memory. Public easily forgets the ill-doings of last governments and want something new and not to mention the high promises and freebies by opposition which are not possible but attracts voters and who can deny the deep rooted caste based politics which makes a big difference.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

No doubt BJP has done badly in these elections and that was very much on the cards. There are too many reasons for such a performance which was on the cards. BJP is  too overconfident and showing as if the opposition doesn't even exists. Public wants result and also a balanced behavior from politicians. And not but in the last has a short memory. Public easily forgets the ill-doings of last governments and want something new and not to mention the high promises and freebies by opposition which are not possible but attracts voters and who can deny the deep rooted caste based politics which makes a big difference.  

You have hit the nail on the head Sunil, I sincerely hope they stop talking about Congress mukt Bharat because that will not happen with even smaller parties. As far as Congress is concerned going by their vote share , they do have considerable followers and with BJP acting arrogant the numbers might further increase ..

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head Sunil, I sincerely hope they stop talking about Congress mukt Bharat because that will not happen with even smaller parties. As far as Congress is concerned going by their vote share , they do have considerable followers and with BJP acting arrogant the numbers might further increase ..

First, sorry for the mistakes as I am no good typing on phone since I have no internet connection due to change og house 

I sincerely widh Modi concentrated more on governence rather than unimportant issues. Modi and BJP are more capable than what they are doing right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

First, sorry for the mistakes as I am no good typing on phone since I have no internet connection due to change og house 

I sincerely widh Modi concentrated more on governence rather than unimportant issues. Modi and BJP are more capable than what they are doing right now.

Performance of BJP is also not good in Rajasthan. In by-election BJP can won only seat and % of vote of BJP also less than assembly election, It is time for BJP to think about mistakes. 

Mr Modi is no doubt hard working and focused but the general attitude of the entire BJP governing body is one of complacency and shifting the blame on others. 

They create a great hype about issues and then it gets forgotten like Mallya, Nirav Modi, Vadra ?? Even Chidambaram and DK Shivkumar may go the same way . As a result they now seem like a big joke not to be taken at face value.

BJP really needs to introspect and retrospect. Off late many of their leaders show an arrogant and insensitive attitude in public. They sounded too high on arrogance and power. Their recent win in Lok Sabha elections clearly showed that people voted for Modi and also there was no one in opposition who could give a close fight to Modi. But they can not rely on Modi magic every time and especially in state elections where many local factors count in.

They should always keep in mind that in democracy power lies with people and if an age old powerful party like Congress can be decimated to zero so can they. They should focus more on delivery and constructive politics. Hope they take their lessons early and work on it. Ignorance for too long might not be good. State elections in last couple of years should bring it to their conscience that they can not overlook their performance at grass root level and only brand Modi can not save them. Now next we have to see the pulse of people in Delhi elections.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:

Mr Modi is no doubt hard working and focused but the general attitude of the entire BJP governing body is one of complacency and shifting the blame on others. 

They create a great hype about issues and then it gets forgotten like Mallya, Nirav Modi, Vadra ?? Even Chidambaram and DK Shivkumar may go the same way . As a result they now seem like a big joke not to be taken at face value.

In this election congress success in their plan not to keep Rahul in front. So this assembly election competed among local leaders. In Haryana is making government with another party and Mahatashtra it is still in pipe line, 

An ally with Shiv Sena is proving out to be really bad for BJP. Their demands for a 2.5 years of CMship fo Aditya sounds so illogical. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.