Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Not everyone, however, is aware of the difference between "e.g. and i.e.". Here is vivid account the difference between " e.g. and ie.." Knowing the difference will help in...
Here are a few English words which unravel the roots of some words, pronunciation and meaning. With these words one can enhance the writing and speaking...
Long before the British Raj – before the East India Company acquired its first territory in the Indian subcontinent in 1615 – South Asian words from languages such as Hindi,...
We start with an alphabet and go on adding one letter at a time to make a meaningful word...Like for example I start with the letter A and the next person adds N and we have...
I have often encountered situations in banking and other sites that an yellow http is there. What does yellow http mean.. And how can we know whether a site is reliable or not....
I would like to know which kind of images and videos can be shared in a blog or in our own website. How to know which type of images and videos can be used in different search...
If we have to learn how to trade in Share Market what are the indicators one should look into, is it the Financial Statements of quarter end or is it the meetings results or what...
In the online and internet media how to ensure that our passwords are not stolen or done away with. Also how to know whether in a smartphone any transaction is secure or not as...
What is a SEO. I have heard this in many writing sites. I would like to know about it technically as to how it works... Can somebody help...
in Tally 7.2 there is only one location named Main Location and I am unable to create many more locations in it. I have also taken help from websites according to them i have to...
hundreds of thousands of students join the Arts courses like BA ( Economics) or BA ( Enlgish literature) or science courses like BSc ( Physics) or BSc ( Chenmistry) and so...
What is co-operation? why is it needed? Discuss about it.
Hi Friends, Adobe Devsummit conference on November 2009 Place :Chennai Date :24th November 2009 Time :08:30 am to 05:00 pm Venue :Taj Coramandel,Chennai Place...
Why question papers are not reviewing boddunan from last some days
What are the platforms in Arc Gis and jobs in it.
I was just browsing through out he list of different awards and I came to the page where I have been mentioned to be the Member of the week. You can see it t the link below. I...
The belief is that the more you repeat something the better your chances of learning, which according to latest studies has been proven wrong since memorizing a subject...
I uploaded my web links before 5 days, but still it is showing pending approval, why is that so? when will it get approved?
"Never judge a book by it's cover" It has been said that "you can't judge a book by its cover." This means that you cannot evaluate things by the...
do you think love is powerfull ?