Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

I have started this thread exclusively for unusual facts about the nature!! Please share your information as well!! The only poisonous birds known are the three species of...
Friends, This is a question asked by my elder daughter today.If any one knows the right answer please share.I don't know the answer to this question.
Go to Code: http://www.google.com 2. Click "images" 3. Fill in "bikes, flowers, cars" or any other word. 4. You will get a page with alot of images...
I got the below message in my mobile. So thought of sharing here so that it may be useful to somebody. Sri Sathya Sai Institute in Bangalore is bearing the expenses for heart...
Can anyone give details on best colleges in Biotechnology related courses for pursuing M.Sc in India...What are the job prospects in India
I guys like to share some of the autographs of great personality from India and i got it from some website and i like to share it with you.
The word has been used in relation to family system and living together, as antarkriya between persons in a family. Can someone give an English word for this term?
Hello all, B) How are you? I'm doing my B.Sc Computer Science second year, and its finally time i give some thoughts about MY CAREER. My interest grew rapidly in...
Now let us play a new name. It has been quite a long time since we played something :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Through this game let us increase our gk too :woohoo:...
I went to attend my friend's birthday party. I just counted the total no of handshakes made in that . It came to 45. Can you tell me how many persons were there? ( Actually...
The word Australia when referred to informally with its first three letters becomes Aus. When Aus or Aussie, the short form for an Australian, is pronounced for fun with a...
The Aligarh Muslim University and the Institute of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo, signed a memorandum of understanding Saturday to strengthen and promote academic...
Cap is short for capitalisation which is a measure by which we can classify a company's size. Big/large caps are companies which have a market cap between 10-200 billion dollars....
I have the habit of never throwing any books or even magazines if I can help it.I have some really old Woman and Home , Illustrated weekly of India and Film India , all passed...
The government will not allow education to be privatised as institutions have to serve a societal purpose, but it was not against 'private participation' in the education...
i got verification number and i entered it in my payment profile three weeks ago. But i didn't get the cheque.when i get the cheque please tell me.
I think boddunan is number one site of India for working & earning online . What do you think friend am I right or do you have any other site in your mind for number one.
Check out the following link for the same: T20 Cricket Time Table
The laptop was invented by Adam Osborne in 1981. It was called 'Osborne 1' and cost $1,795. It came bundled with $1,500 worth of programmes. It had a tiny computer screen built...
i need hollwood,bollywood pics for my blog for free download but yet not found can u send me on email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript...