Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Hi Guys, Here you have to write one country and its capital city. The next person will start from the ending letter of previous country.
The first portable computer was a success, with sales reaching 10,000 units a month. IBM launched the IBM 5155 Portable Personal Computer in 1984. In 1988, Compaq Computer...
hello everyone, Recently I found one website called http://www.edosy.com/ here you can get all Abroad universities, consultants, colleges information and other details, and...
Hai Friends, In our daily life, we come across many boards hanging on our way to guide us. What do they mean? Let us start a small quiz regarding this. Let us post one...
What do you think about the educational status of the India when compared to other country.
The breeding, rearing, and transplantation of fish by artificial means is called pisciculture, in other words, fish farming. It is the principal form of aquaculture, while other...
Is there any free downloadable software to convert voice or speech to text?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9123]} Whether you just want to learn to draw in an easy way, or you want to learn some of the tricks that all great masters use – you will be shown the...
If you are considering studying for a UK qualification, here is an opportunity for you to get the related information from the representatives of the UK Institutions available at...
Friends here is a link for you all where you can test you skills in English, c, c++, java, Data Base, Aptitude etc... http://www.siliconindia.com/testservices/index.php
Billiards is played with three balls: white, red and yellow. The white and yellow balls are the cue balls of the two opponents respectively and the objective is to score some set...
Hi, Recently there was a series of puzzle, (S-series -- Remember?? :huh: ). It was getting nice response, but don't know why it stopped. So from today, I am starting a new...
A cash and carry store is different from regular retail chains which target professional customers rather than end-consumers. This concept is based around self-service and bulk...
What do think is a better steam to opt after 10th these days..commerce or science or humanities..tell us by ur personal experience
If you have not registered yet then go for it.I registered as a general viewer and then I searched for some management modules which were immediately available in PDF format.
Nido(Nest) therapy is focused on changing a person's environment, not their personality. The idea that changing the environmental context can help heal mental illness is...
Pilot Aptitude Battery Test is an aptitude test designed and conducted for all those candidates who aspire and apply for a flying career in the Air Force. The main aim is to...
Dear friends, Let me know the amount, when 1-1/2, 5-1/4 and 8-1/3 are added together. This is just for an excersice to your mind. Sridhar Kesireddy
BMW is the acronym for Bayerische Motoren Werke AG or in English, Bavarian Motor Works. It's an independent German company and manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles....
I have chanced upon this great piece of information to share! This MIRACLE DRINK has been circulating for a long time long ago. It is worth your while to take note. There is a...