Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Hello, This is little similar to the first game and the rule is : " Find words that should start and end with a vowel. Vowel should also appear atleast once inbetween...
Want to know how ugly or good looking you are? A new iPhone application called the Ugly Meter can tell you in moments. Read on to know how it works. :woohoo: :cheer:
Canada will give over 50 fellowships and funds worth more than $4 million to Indian graduate students and institutional partners as part of its steps to boost educational ties...
What are the uses of classifieds site?
Ants - Next King of the World .Yes read this. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=99097
What is difference between money bill and ordinary bill?
Now enjoy free live TV on your mobile. Click the following link: Now enjoy free live TV on your mobile
what is the karma.....can any one explain about karma points....and tell the usefully for the karma.....by this karma point we r having any benefit??? :)...
MBA today has become almost as ordinary as a graduation degree. Only difference being those students who get their degrees from world-class institutes like Wharton, LSE, IIM,...
Hi Friends, I am back after 3 days or so, but I am struck in a big problem. I am preparing for the SSB Interviews to be held most probably in the month of February, and I am...