Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya your english is good not bad. We speak the same english which we write the difference lies in pronunciation. The way you speak and write a word makes little difference.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6571]}
I haven't spoken much english with anyone,as compare to what i have written here in boddunan. I have improved much,but still lots of improvement is needed.
0058_2012-04-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

I haven't spoken much english with anyone,as compare to what i have written here in boddunan. I have improved much,but still lots of improvement is needed.

That's right!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6574]}
English is such type of Language,that you go on learning and learning.
7_5_139_2012-04-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

Right once again and it applies to all subjects too!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6578]}

Right once again and it applies to all subjects too!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6578]}

Yes, every thing can be learned through practice only, even if it's our mother tongue

Meera sandhu
Let me give you a good comedy scene from a Malayalam movie "Achuvinte Amma" meaning Achu's mother.
Though you can't understand it full, I am sure, you will really enjoy it. It's one of the best comedy scenes in Malayalam movies related to spoken English.

http://www.bharatmovies.com/malayalam/comedy/urvashi-comedy-clip-from-achuvinte-amma.htm

Meera sandhu
Some courses allow students to improve their English speaking skills especially management courses. So such people dont need much introduction on how to speak English fluently. Other have to struggle a lot to learn it. :)
Some courses allow students to improve their English speaking skills especially management courses. So such people dont need much introduction on how to speak English fluently. Other have to struggle a lot to learn it. :)

I ahve studied a professional course...yet the problem is we have given stress to written and practical exams only, at that time :huh:

Meera sandhu

I ahve studied a professional course...yet the problem is we have given stress to written and practical exams only, at that time :huh:

The problem is English practice is not done in many institution in India but they expect students to perform well suddenly while attending seminars or interviews etc. Your interest will only help you to survive in such conditions. I think your English is absolutely fine nothing to worry as I think your good with spoken English too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.