Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani, you are totally right. sandhya, although there are English speaking courses now given to management students, the fact still remains that the actual practice is not enough and then again, it totally depends upon a person how much more that person is willing to work harder to improve.

So the focus should be upon more and more practice speaking English and noting down where one is going wrong and stress to correct those imperfections!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Practice is the main thing to earn good English communication not only for English language for all languages practice is the main thing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Practice is the main thing to earn good English communication not only for English language for all languages practice is the main thing

Ya..even mother tongue...we learn through regular practice only

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya you are absolutely right. we learn our mother by practice and every time we use mother to express so it is much got used to us that why when ever people talk in English, most of the people will have their mother tongue influence

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes I want learn English very well but lack of practise I am not getting it properly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also practice very hard for learning english and i try it to do in short span of time........ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Yes I also want to learn spoken English I asked a moderator and editor for help.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes practice make the man perfect but if it is done with all your effort.....I Think you miss write not earn but Learn.......
Haaaa Haaaa Mother Language also need lots of Practice but i think this language child learn Itself.........
Rajani, you are totally right. sandhya, although there are English speaking courses now given to management students, the fact still remains that the actual practice is not enough and then again, it totally depends upon a person how much more that person is willing to work harder to improve.

So the focus should be upon more and more practice speaking English and noting down where one is going wrong and stress to correct those imperfections!

You are bang on! All these courses are designed to cover the essential aspects of communicational English which need to be followed up with intense practical exercises in real life situations!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.