Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

First of all, let's see it as a funny topic ;) Sometimes, we may feel that we have some problems related to our health.... For example, diabetics, blood pressure, eye...
Friends I have a new idea. Lets play a game in which all of us will write some lines to make it a funny as well as interesting story.What do you say?Lets start:- "It was...
Even Bollywood stars and cricket stars are not far away from superstitious beliefs. Sachin's wife will never go to see a match live. Rather, she would prefer to watch it at her...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9515]}
Real or fake? Rahul Gandhi with Amitabh Bachhan on KBC...here is the link...
Suppose, you get a new friend, who is very smart and intelligent, far far better than you. What will you feel...happy and proud to get such an intelligent friend or do you become...
when you meet a stranger talk to him for 5 minutes,and the stranger asks you personal questions would you share it with them,if no then how do you avoid it,would you be polite...
Suppose you are just 23 or 25 years old and just thinking about settling in life :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . You are telling your parents...."Father, mother, I want to...
Nick names....we can give someone with love or hate. My close friends call me Sandhu. I really enjoy it. Let us discuss about such nick names you have given someone in...
Do you still have childhood toys ?
Hi friends it happeneed with me few days back i was sleeping suddenly a lizard from the top fell on my leg it was so irritating i just wake up shouting Ouch...My wife said go and...
Does your school or college have a special impact on you ?
This thread is for particular purpose Any member wants to PRAISE any other member for any reason whatsoever should post here in this thread without having any reason. I start...
What are the qualities or what is it that makes a women,A WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE
I have seen most of the policemen don't wear a helmet while driving two wheeler. Is their head somewhat strongly built than normal people or what? :woohoo: :evil:
Just read it on Facebook and wanted to share it here! :laugh: Two Radical Pakistanis boarded a flight out of London .One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in...
Who do you think is a women of substance in todays time
dog opposite gender is called bitch, lion opposite gender is called lioness, cow opposite gender is called ox and so on.. but still we have few animals who have no name of their...
You usually feel the breeze on your cheeks when driving a convertible with the top down, road tripping on your motorcycle, or sitting on a rollercoaster. But have you ever...
Suppose for the first time ever you sent a friendship request to someone from boddunan and he or she doesn't accepts it, how will it effect you in future? a) I will never...