Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

People usually say,what ever happens happen for the good,is it true or they just say a person to console,how true is it or how true it can be,
I am sure this video shows the sorry state of people who actually knows English A scene from 'phas gaye re obama' Hindi film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQKd8UK8Gc
Why do people change ? They are not the same we met long back. Does time and situations change a person
You all have many a times heard of jokes related to an ant and an elephant.. I am going to present another one.. One day, Elephant came to the ant, get down on his...
Why does one man succeed and the other fail ?
HI FRIENDS write here jokes and also read dont write adult jokes please THIS ONE FROM ME Santa: Yaar Ans sheet par sabse phle kya likhu? Banta: Yhi k IS SHEET PAR...
Why do people exaggerate things ?
I dunno!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9668]}
Can v do romance in the evening today? I'm in a good mood Just a little bit of kissing and biting reply me soon! urs lovingly "MOSQUITO"...
recently a friend of mine SMSed me a joke: Rajanikant's dog is standing in the house premises and a signboard depicts "MALIK SE SAWDHAN" If u have such...
Usually boy friends say their girl friends,they love more than their life,can it be true,
I will not be surprised if most people who could not face the demands of spouses would say- YES !! Although they want to admit it secretly What is your idea about...
POst some thing which can be enjoyed by others
I am worried the way moderator team is locking threads bother me that tomorrow when I log in to Bodduan I won't find any thread to respond. :woohoo: Well done guys doing nice...
The planets are too far from us. Astrologers claim that these affect us. How?. The link below describes this in humor. How homeopathic medicines work. These are diluted in water...
What flower do all people have?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10623]}
We are getting wealthy as we get older. How? Silver in the Hair Gold in the Teeth. Stones in the Kidneys Sugar in the Blood. Lead in the...
History says poverty brings you best then why eg.UP people migrates if lot of Businessman like Ambedkar,Phule AMBANI,etc had created Gold from soil & made india rank world...
In LAGUNA NIGUEL, USA – A number of people dropped their pants or hoisted up their skirts to bare their bums at Amtrak and Metrolink trains for the annual "Mooning of the...