Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

That is what happen to you if you interfere into other's business :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10631]}
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest...
Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver you this packet. Santa: Why did u come so far?. Instead U could have posted it.
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? :dry: :dry: :dry:
Are you good at knowing when to be silent and when to speak up ?
I just want to know what's beyond 20k posts :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: what about you? :blink: Tell fast before it's too...
You submit jokes as much possible as you can i start a Thread in that Forum.I post my first joke in Next Forum.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10538]}
Some times we people use to see some strange dreams. But later when we think about them, we feel like laughing because, dreams - of course, at sometimes are very funny. Some...
"Luck has a peculiar habit of favouring those who dont't depend on it" So just believe in yourself and find a way to your dreams. And don't depend on luck Luck by...
Guys, There are different styles of moustaches available below.Select the one you like :)
Has anybody read this book named "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananda. I have just finished it. It is a great book. If you don't believe god after reading this book...
attachment removed. This is insulting and thus against forum rules. People express their resentment by slogans on vehicles.
What is the best way to protect from rain? Mine would be to avoid going anywhere and watching cartoon channel with a bowl of popcorn.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10406]}
Positive thinking is like..... U r standing on the middle of the road......... & suddenly a crow beats on your head.... But you remain calm... and thanks to God... that...
I daily fix alarm in mobie to get up on time i don't know what will happen if i don't do it.It happened in the past i forgot to fix it one day and could not wake up even till...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10636]}
Can we argue against this truth of life ? :unsure: :dry: :ohmy: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11017]}
Is there any song that makes you get up and dance ?