The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Wish all Boddunan members a very happy new year.

Thanks. Let 2016 fill you with Peace and prosperity

Jincy Aby wrote:

It happened accidentally. I tried to delete my extra postings, But there is no option to delete. So I edited that posting, and filled the box with some other words. Thank you very much for your advice. But, there must be an option for deleting unwanted postings and  double postings.

In case, this was accidental, best way would be to ignore. Any editor could delete the extra posts. I have deleted some duplicate posts many times. But if you edit and add something else in extra posts, these will no longer be considered duplicate and may be considered spam or violation of rules.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Kalyani Nandurkar I loved your hubby's eye catching painting. It's colourful but very soothing one. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thank you Shampa! Wish you and family too a very Happy New Year!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Due to some health problem I could not log in for two day. some late but happy new year to all of you.

@anil Thank you and very Happy New Year to you and to your family too. Hope you enjoy good health not just in 2016 but also in the years to come!  

shampasaid

anil wrote:

Due to some health problem I could not log in for two day. some late but happy new year to all of you.

Thank you Anil, and wish you and your family a Happy New Year and hope that this new year brings good health and cheer to you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

anil wrote:

Belated Happy New Year to you Anil

The thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.