Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Travel for most Indians start off with Twitter posts and FB status from what I see my own facebook friends do giving a minute minute detail of their activities starting with their ride to the International airport ..

Tweet 1 "Driving to the airport... Yayyy"

Tweet 2 "T2 is glitzy" with a selfie smoozing the world.

FB Update: "Eager Beaver is travelling to 'some goddam place' with Mrs. Beaver from Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, India"

Some of my former juniors which have reached to higher posts in different telecommunication companies keep giving their status about where they ate, how hot was the food, which hotel they stayed and what train/plane they will take next. (selfies @tons) even a photo of what dish the had is there to prove their claim. 

Majority of the people are now using the social networking platforms to shout to the world that they have arrived in life! They feel that unless and until they declare their routine over to the world, others won't know that they are successful LOL!

I think they are kindhearted . They think, if they do not inform us, sky will fall on us.

A traveller wants to share his excitement and finds social media easy to use.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.