Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Main reason is to continue eating home food to save dollars!! nothing wrong.

Besides while sitting in waiting area after check-in you do not have many choices but to eat food brought from home. Beyond that I have yet to see someone bring out homemade food from his bag and eat it. May be the lady with the blog has been seeing things or even cooking up. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It may be an exaggeration as far as eating food in airports is concerned but many tourists carry pickle bottles and other eatables with them . In fact we had a very funny incident when we were in Italy. We were going to Capri near Naples for  day trip and there were a few Indians too with us on the coach. We got talking and at lunch time which was provided by the tour oragnisers we were given typical Italian food and the Indians   brought out a small bottle of pickle from their bag and started eating Spaghetti along with that. This was noticed by the restaurant people who objected because they did not allow outside food and the tour organisers too were unhappy with that and so on...Indians are obsessed with their food !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Obviously we are. I remember feeling very dissatisfied eating Swiss restaurant food which was so bland that after seven days the hotel held a Thai food festival and I could get spicy food again. When we take care of them in India with so many small and medium hotels also serving continental food why can not the Italians serve Indian food at least to Indian tourists.  And you also side them to laugh at us.

I guess it is only Indians who expect Indian food at an Italian resort whereas when foreigners come here they never have any such problems because they are willing to try everything. Most Indians seem to have a problem with everything when they visit other places right from matters of discipline, food to the way they conduct themselves..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am amused by the fact that you know all the good qualities of foreigners and all the bad qualities of Indians. Some thing is wrong somewhere. Sure Sonia can not be responsible.

I can only laugh at that...a turn coat at that !

Let us leave it. You have run out of arguments and are resorting to banalities.

Are you sure I have run out of arguments or is it you? LOL...anyway let us leave it, you may of course have the last word if you so wish ..

You sure have for a change.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.