Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This type of mistake happen because of pronunciation. Here one hotel in is opened. Owner painted name in Punjabi and Hindi. Name of Hotel is Prasadam. But when we write it in Punjabi, we pronounced it Parsanda. They also painted in Hindi Parsadan.

These spelling mistakes make us laugh. See this this sign Board of a hair cutting saloon

Cut your child here.

Those spelling errors are the source of laughter.

if something makes us laugh then i think that that mistakes are good and i wish that the people continue to make mistakes like that.

bhuyali saroj

Some times mistakes are deliberate just to attract people. Once a businessman hung his banner upside down. More people were attracted and his advertisement was successful. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think laughing on small mistakes of others is a laughing matter in itself. Remember no one is  perfect in this world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think laughing on small mistakes of others is a laughing matter in itself. Remember no one is  perfect in this world.

yeah this thing should be known by others also that nobody is perfect in this world neither we nor others. 

bhuyali saroj

laugh makes us forget everything even our painful situation can be forgotten if we laugh. thanks for the mistake which people do intentionally.

be happy and try to smile in a sticky situation of life 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Some times mistakes are deliberate just to attract people. Once a businessman hung his banner upside down. More people were attracted and his advertisement was successful. 

I agree. The purpose of committing mistakes deliberately on the display boards and banners is to draw the attention of the public. In this process, laughter generates. A display board on a Hair cutting saloon announces, "We cut the children too here."

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.