Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have hereby decided to like all posts on my threads since I have the right to do so, so why not make members happy by liking their posts 

Yes I noticed it, My inbox have too much notification for liking reply, carry on, good luck.

You have more likes coming your way confused.png

Looks like a lot of "likes" around.... Finally we have new leader on the points table ....so now we know what the leaders do...  :P lol

Avail the opportunity. 

That is the whole crux of the matter! If you clicked a few less likes in the first place, we would always have other new leaders!

Save

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What i feel is if the Administration has provided an oppoiortunity to click on 'Like' , it should be used. Of course it's good to see new Leaders. I  whole hardheartedly like to see new Leaders. It adds more spice to the Forums.

rambabu wrote:

What i feel is if the Administration has provided an oppoiortunity to click on 'Like' , it should be used. Of course it's good to see new Leaders. I  whole hardheartedly like to see new Leaders. It adds more spice to the Forums.

Yes, the admin has indeed given the opportunity to click like but that does not mean you should click on each and every like button when the replies are clearly not likeable.

OK Kalyani. I do what you suggested.

rambabu wrote:

Meaning what exactly?

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Meaning what exactly?

I meant that as you suggested i will not click on Like indiscriminately.

Hope that will be the case with posts too, simply post for the sake of posting with an eye on points rather than add any value to the discussion which is even more harmful..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

A post should be relevant to the subject or theme.   It should serve  other member's purpose.

Great words, one must follow before preaching..which is hardly the case here!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Meaning what exactly?

I meant that as you suggested i will not click on Like indiscriminately.

Ok, I am taking your word for it now. I do not want to see Like clicked by you on each and every post!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.