Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When i committed before a moderator. I definitely do what i said.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What i feel is if the Administration has provided an oppoiortunity to click on 'Like' , it should be used. Of course it's good to see new Leaders. I  whole hardheartedly like to see new Leaders. It adds more spice to the Forums.

Yes, the admin has indeed given the opportunity to click like but that does not mean you should click on each and every like button when the replies are clearly not likeable.

I would like to add that there is always a loophole in every system but is it worth to follow the wrong path for a few bucks or points. Well, it all depends upon our thought process.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Some members,look for loop holes so that they can manipulate the system and preach others..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Now I don't think there are  such members who take the advantage of Loop holes

I thought it was obvious who the member was , without any doubt..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

@rambabu let's not discuss about loopholes because it gives us ideas. I have just found another one which will bring wonderful results. And if it failed too then I suggest you to read my mind and tell me what I have in my mind. beers.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Divya

SunilI never meant any offense. What I wanted to say is  there are no loopholes in the system as mentioned by a member. Please tell me are there any loopholes in the System. also tell me are there any meaningless posts ? If there are any Moderators are there to take care. Its my opinion. Earlier you yourself deducted points who violated House rules.

Liking a post is an opportunity to earn point so if one is earning points through liking each and every post is definitely not wrong on the basis of rules of this site but what about ethics. Clicking like meaninglessly is an act of cheap opportunism. Should ethics go for a toss?  

shampasaid

Clicking on every post is of course well within the rules of the House. But there should be a  reason for clicking on 'Like'. if you see some posts you definitely find incidences of Clicking.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Liking a post is an opportunity to earn point so if one is earning points through liking each and every post is definitely not wrong on the basis of rules of this site but what about ethics. Clicking like meaninglessly is an act of cheap opportunism. Should ethics go for a toss?  

You nailed it! Ethics is something that one must decide for self and sticking to them or not, simply to gain a few points is a question of personal choice. I must add here, that those who decide to toss the ethics aside are the ones who are least liked and trusted. And personally, even if we are interacting in the online world, I would not want that to happen to me. Some may not give it much thought only for points. It is their choice.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.