Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

I am thinking whether this should be the case with out stars who get paid an astronomical sum for their films...the studio hands and the workers get a daily wage that is pitiable...
We may faintly remember the veteran actress Nanda. She is rare actress who performed in her childhood as well in adulthood. As a child, she was called Baby Nanda....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9350]} SJ, Shanker Jaikishen are not the names of Two persons. SJ is a wave that swept all those living organisms off their feet with their magical notes...
Veteran actor Pran, who has been in hospital now for almost a month, has shown signs of improvement, the actor's son said....
A queen once said- If people have no bread why they don't eat cakes. Similar question these days- If you have no municipal tapped water supply, why don't you bathe in mineral...
Great Bollywood actor with Great Hollywood actors http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dicaprio-amitabh-bachchan-declare-cannes-film-festival-open/1/271289.html
Is being single a matter of embarrassment. Some times this is. When there are functions were couples are invited, a single is kept out. He may feel as odd man out. Randhir...
Geeta Dutt was a beautiful lady with a sensational voice . She was born today iin the year 1930....She was born in Faridpur a place which is now in Bangladesh and was one of the...
There are scores of talented and dedicated directors, writers and producers in Bollywood. It was due to their dedication, Indian movie lovers could see some all time classics....
Kids see the movies . What are the effects on them .
B) Famous Bollywood heroin of her time is going to marry at age of sixty with a person of 36 years old. What we say it joke or a tragedy.
Although the south ladies have always been on top in hindi films right from the days of Vyjayantimala, Waheeda Rehman, Hema Malini and then Rekha , Jaya prada , Meenakshi...
I have watched promo's of movie "Kick" on television and planning to see it on weekend. Have you watched this movie and how would you rate this movie: good, very...
Friends I heard that last movie of James Bond "Sky Fall", will release soon. Right after that no movie will be made on James Bond 007. Are you all excited to watch this...
Though, black magic is a part of horror movies, it's often shown as comedy scenes in many Indian films. Can you give a few such scenes to make us laugh? :woohoo:
Two days before, I saw Taare Zameen Par for a while. I feel it's the best child movie I have ever seen. what's your favourite? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9367]}
It is his birth anniversary today ! Who can ever forget this melody maker? All those who have been avid listeners of old songs will definitely have at least a few dozen favorites...
I so wished to catch the first day first show of Barfi ! But couldn't as I have an exam tomorrow. :huh: Has anyone watched it?
Beautiful Suchitra Sen was perhaps one of the most respected actresses of her times having given brilliant performances in some of the most well known Classical films in Bengali...
Amir Khan is now in Rajasthan for shooting of file Pey kay. It is news he like shirt and coat with Ghahra. Ghagra is long skirt which is weared in Rajasthan and Haryana.