Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

Saif and Kareena have tied the knot and has become Saifeena now. :cheer: http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/saif-kareena-husband-and-wife-finally-slideshow/ just check the link
Now let us begin another musical play and let the fun continue :cheer: I am giving 2 lines from a Hindi song ( you can continue with any part of a song of your choice) and it's...
What fits best to describe this epitome of versatility? When Sandhya has posed a question in her recent thread. ‘ Who is the best actor?’, many members quoted the names of the...
:) Today I watched Raj Kapoor and Nargis stater AWARA. I feel that chemistry or understanding between Raj and Nargis is best one even I seen on sliver screen. Romantic scene is...
In a comment on the movie Barfi, which is a love story between a dumb boy and autistic girl, Amitabh Bachan has commented that India cinema is going through a magical phase....
It was on October 20, 1995 DDLJ released all over the world. Now also, at Maratha Mandir Theatre in Mumbai, shows still going on. It's nice to watch a romantic movie at day time...
I am totally confused with the Padma awards...apparently Padmashree is different and Padma Bhushan is a different category etc etc..how different I am not sure ! However, this...
Today is the birth day of one of the most popular and loved actors of all times Dev Anand. He was unique in his own way and was dashing, debonaire besides being very handsome,...
Am not a great fan of horror and ghost movies. Just now, I have seen Raaz 3 trailer. It looks interesting. A little bit scary too :ohmy: :ohmy: . Seeing the trailer, I feel,...
Is there any way, I can download a movie from internet. I know YouTube will allow me to download movies. But can the download resume from the point where I stop it? I will not be...
Rani Mukherjee believes that every marriageable girl swith identify herself with the role played by her viz. aiyaa movie . This is about girl whose parents are too anxious to...
The movie Chakravyuh by Prakash Jha contains a song referring Tata, Birla. Bata. On objection by Bata, court allowed the movie song with disclaimer that this is not to malign...
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He is their favourite actor. Do you like him?
Sometimes while watching a movie we can't stop laughing seeing a funny script or simple mistakes. Let me give one example. Film Krish is the sequel of Koi mil gaya. In the movie...
There is hardly and celebrity actress who has not bared her back. Here are some of best bare backs. http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/8362.html
Noted veteran actor A.K. Hangal is a very talented character artist. His role in film 'sholay' is worth recall....
Here are some evergreen Bollywood Bikini babes: http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/meet-b-wood-s-evergreen-bikini-babes-slideshow/bikini-photo-1473216026.html
I love listening to music. I like emotional songs among all. I will be singing songs even in my class room. In Telugu I like Devisri Prasad songs. In Hindi I like to listen...
Here are some movies revolving around women sensuality and interests. The notable are Mother India, artha and Asistva....
Ranbir Kapoor and Vidya Balan got best actors award again. Last year also they both received the same awards in the same category. I think it's for the first time winners for...