Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

When we watch a film some scenes and picturisations remain in our mind because there is something special about them although the movie itself may not be that great. I am...
I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but...
After Skyfall the latest James Bond film which has been appreciated by most of those who watched it, Daniel Craig has now been signed on for not one but 2 more Bond films to be...
Canadian adult film star, Sunny Leone, is a famous adult star, and within a short span of time, she established her own space in Hindi cinema industry. Comedy nights with Kapil...
Let us play another interesting Anthakshari :cheer: First, my turn..... I will give you a situation....you should find a song to fit that situation. :P . Then, the person,...
World famous and much loved actress Audrey Hepbrurn' s 85th birth anniversary is being celebrated by Google with the following doodle...Audrey Hepburn is a legend who was also a...
There is a proverb and a popular saying Like father like son or like mother like daughter...That seems to be true of these following father-son duo from the star crowd both...
It is difficult to say when you cause offense to religion. Obviously, Salman Khan could also not. Depiction of religious concept of paradise and hell landed him in trouble....
Sholey is most popular movie of the last century. There are still many unknown facts about making of this grand movie. Just...
Did Mohd. Rafi ever seek forgiveness from Lata Mangeshkar? Rafi's son says this is false and there is no such letter seeking forgiveness as claimed by Lata Mangeshkar. If...
Film industry has lost veteran actor Farooq Shekh. Our homage to the departed actor....
I am sure everyone likes to watch the movies. If not as they grow up may be for different reason, but surely everyone must be liking certain types of movies. Can you tell which...
Let me wish him a happy Navathi and pray to God for his good health, long life and happiness. No doubt, Dilip Kumar is one among the most talented actors India has even seen on...
Sudhir passed away yesterday after a prolonged illness. He started with his career as a leading man. He gave a heart touching performance as a soldier in Haqeeqat and a few other...
I was watching an old film which had this very sweet lorie Aaaja ri aa nindiya tu aa ( Do Bigha Zameen) and felt like starting a discussin on this subject ! The youngsters these...
Film artists are honored with Phalke awards. But Phalke is apparently forgotten even in his own home place despite long history of one hundred years of Indian cinema....
Chand ki chandani khoobsurat hoti hai........... chup - chup kar phir vo kyon roti hai.......... phuchane par kahti hai yeh aansu nahi moti hai... tere aur mere...
The movie 'sholey' is unforgettable. There are many strange facts about this movie. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/what-you-didn-t-know-about-sholay-slideshow/
sunny Leone is now a big challenge to Bollywood established stars. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/bollywood-babes-vs-sunny-leone-slideshow/
Do you believe on Black magic after seeing Raj 3 movie?