Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

why india is promoting nude scenes in film???????????why why why
India is the World's No.1 Movie making nation. Though all the Movies made in India are the Best ever, there are a few which certainly worth seeing both for their entertaining...
We see so many movies in the course of our life but only a few leave a lasting impression on us. I thought of starting this thread with the idea of getting to know about good...
BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN will be the biggest blockbuster of Hindi Film Industry.
Since my childhood I am attracted towards music and musical instruments. And luckily I got my job and experience in this field itself, personally its more satisfying job for me...
Aamir Khan's new movie PK, started creating waves. Here are 5 killer lines from the Movie...
Dilip, the legendary actor of Bollywood's B'Day was celebrated. On this occasion I cannot but recall his great performances in the Movie world of...
Mughale- Azam- starring Dilip Kumar and Pritvi Raju Kapoor is no doubt the best on all counts- cinematography, acting, theme. This has been adjudged as best movie of all times in...
I think it's a new trend...most recently we have seen Ash hiding her kid's face whenever media try to take a snap of the cute child. Not only Ash, now Shilpa and many other...
The game goes like this- 1) You start with a song and finish at some random word of the song. 2) The next person has to start a song with the same word with which the...
Today is August 14. 1 year has passed since Shammi ji left us. It's true, we lost the best 3 romantic heroes of old Bollywood in the past 1 year, starting with Shammi Kapoor....
Actress Manisha Koirala, who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer, underwent a successful surgery in New...
Hema Malini to be awarded Bharat Muni Samman http://mymusic.tatadocomo.com/news_inside.php?news_id=14721
Rahman collaborates with Ambanis for Doomsday single http://mymusic.tatadocomo.com/news_inside.php?news_id=14722
Sangam, Arzoo(1965), Neel Kamal, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Kuch Kuch hota hai, Saajan....... Entammo..........My list is not stopping anywhere :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:...
We all know, cinemas are just reel life, where a group of actors laugh and cry to entertain us. Yet, even after knowing that it's just a movie, certain movies touch our soul and...
Salman Khan has warned political parties that the should not use his dalogues for party propaganda....
Vidya Balan the talented actress got married yesterday at a private ceremony to her long term boy friend UTV head Siddharta Roy...
My question is not "Do you like action movies?" :P Yesterday after 9pm, I saw a recent movie of Mammooty. But whenever action scenes were shown, I felt bored and...
Bimal Roy was one of the Greatest ever film Directors of Hindi Cinema. A socially committed director, his films had the power to inspire and move audiences.In most of his films...