The topic is locked.

Madhubala was and is probably the most beautiful actress India has ever known. She was beautiful beyond words and  a fabulous actress , able to carry of any kind of role . Personally I love watching her films and when she is on screen you cannot take your eyes off her, so much so that the other actors on the same frame get sidelined ..She was just 36 when he passed away! Such a great loss ..She is remembered and adored by millions of Indians ,Pakistanis and Afghans since her parent were originally from Afghanistan.

Please add your own views about Madhubala and her films that you have watched ..

madhubala photos 12

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One actress whom I will never forget even though she died when I was still a child. I have watched her all movies and admire her for her beauty and talent. She was so talented that many actresses of present time would give anything to be like her. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

One actress whom I will never forget even though she died when I was still a child. I have watched her all movies and admire her for her beauty and talent. She was so talented that many actresses of present time would give anything to be like her. 

Absolutely I came to know of Madhubala only after I started college and went to watch a morning show of her film Howrah Bridge ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Madhubala was one of the most beautiful actress. She is simply incomparable in looks and talent. Among her few movies that I  have watched, I enjoyed chalti ka naam gaadi and mughaal azaam. The song 'pyar Kiya toh darna kya ' from Mughal azaam was very beautifully enacted. 

jabeen wrote:

Madhubala was one of the most beautiful actress. She is simply incomparable in looks and talent. Among her few movies that I  have watched, I enjoyed chalti ka naam gaadi and mughaal azaam. The song 'pyar Kiya toh darna kya ' from Mughal azaam was very beautifully enacted. 

Both those are my favorite films too ..other than that I like tarana , Amar both with Dilip Kumar  and Kala Paani with Dev Anand.

I have never seen such a simple and elegant beauty. Her smile was too infectious. Though they say that Madhuri Dixit has got a smile similar to her, I do not find any smile even close to her. She died very young and will always be remembered for her beauty and talent. If I am not wrong, she is called "Venus of Bollywood" for her unmatched beauty. Madhubala was her screen name.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I don't see much movies of Madhubala. But which I saw are most beautiful movies. Mugle-Azam is movie of only two artist, Madhubala and Prithvi Raj Kapoor. Another movie which I remember is Chalti Ka Naam Gadi. 

anil wrote:

I don't see much movies of Madhubala. But which I saw are most beautiful movies. Mugle-Azam is movie of only two artist, Madhubala and Prithvi Raj Kapoor. Another movie which I remember is Chalti Ka Naam Gadi. 

Chalti ka naam Gadi was a fabulous movie.  It is a timeless movie and can be watched again and again.  I would have watched it several times. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Chalti ka naam Gadi was a fabulous movie.  It is a timeless movie and can be watched again and again.  I would have watched it several times. 

Yes some movie never became old one. Every time when we watched these feel some thing new in these. Chalti Ka Naam Gadi is also like it. When I replying it I watching Chak De India, it is also a movie that we can watch it hundred time.

Closing this thread now. Thanks all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.