Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I took this picture last December in Switzerland while we stopped for a while to take in the breathtaking scenery , while driving on to Jura Mountains..

IMG 20190429 103516

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

Another flower from our house. Walking Iris blooms only for a day and then withers.IMG 20190429 105631

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:

Another flower from our house. Walking Iris blooms only for a day and then withers.IMG 20190429 105631

Wow , what a beautiful and unusual looking flower ? Is it a wild flower ? Some of the wild flowers are very very attractive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I took this picture last December in Switzerland while we stopped for a while to take in the breathtaking scenery , while driving on to Jura Mountains..

IMG 20190429 103516

Amazing! Switzerland is simply breathtaking. You are so lucky that your daughter lives there so you can go there anytime you want! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Here is one of passionflower while on a trip to Chiplun. It is such a beautiful flower that grows on vines. I am quite sure that it is common and seen all over India!

IMG 0476

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

A panoramic view of Canberra on a lovey evening from Mount Majura, the highest point in Canberra, Australia

IMG 20190104 195125 

You can use it for free from https://o0.nz/i/Fy7f with proper attribution.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is one of passionflower while on a trip to Chiplun. It is such a beautiful flower that grows on vines. I am quite sure that it is common and seen all over India!

IMG 0476

It is passion fruit flower , grows wild in my ancestral home with lots of fruits ..will try to post a picture when it is flowering 

This is an extremely pretty little town called Colmar  that I visited last November , that is on the Swiss/ French border

IMG 20181020 WA0003 

usha manohar wrote:
Nice picture Sunil ...one from me taken while we were driving through the outskirts of Mangalore..
37655377 1068566776633276 4715357591125884928 n

It is beautiful one, if I am not wrong it is of your farm.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

IMG 0476

I don't think it's common and seen in all parts of India. But I have seen it in some other places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.