Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

This is an extremely pretty little town called Colmar  that I visited last November , that is on the Swiss/ French border

IMG 20181020 WA0003 

Thanks for posting it. It sure is motivation image in more than one ways.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

This is an extremely pretty little town called Colmar  that I visited last November , that is on the Swiss/ French border

IMG 20181020 WA0003 

Its beautiful. You have visited  so many beautiful places!!

By the way, walking Iris isn't a wild flower. Its grown at so many houses.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is one of passionflower while on a trip to Chiplun. It is such a beautiful flower that grows on vines. I am quite sure that it is common and seen all over India!

IMG 0476

Its a beautiful flower. If I am not mistaken its mostly found in cold places.  I love is fruits too. Some people make medicine out of its tender leaves, either by boiling or roasting them.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

IMG 20181020 WA0003 

It is truly motivating to see how beautiful and pretty a town or city can look like if the citizens have the will to do so!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Usha and Jabeen, the Passionflower I have posted photo of is an ornamental flower and does not produce Passionfruits, but they are both from the same family and the flowers also look very similar, but the flowers of passionfruit vine are more whiter with purple undertones and slightly smaller in size as well. There is also another bright red varity which is called Passionflower sherry (after sherry wine) which I have take photo of during the same trip to Chiplun. Will post it soon.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

IMG 20181020 WA0003 

It is truly motivating to see how beautiful and pretty a town or city can look like if the citizens have the will to do so!

For we Indian city like it is a dream. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is one of passionflower while on a trip to Chiplun. It is such a beautiful flower that grows on vines. I am quite sure that it is common and seen all over India!

IMG 0476

I don't think it's common and seen in all parts of India. But I have seen it in some other places.

I never seen this flower in my are. It is beautiful.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

IMG 20181020 WA0003 

For we Indian city like it is a dream. 

That's not true, you have got to visit place like Sikkim or other South India and NE states of India and see the beauty and cleanliness. I was once very close to Mawlynnong (I hope I have spelled it correctly) village near Shillong which is considered the cleanest village of India. I have seen number of such clean places in South India, NE, and in bordering states of India.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

This flower is called ParijaatIMG 20190502 041720

jabeen wrote:

This flower is called ParijaatIMG 20190502 041720

No Jabeen, these flowers are called Madhumalti or Rangoon creeper, but these are really beautiful and have a lovely fragrance. In my city, people plant this vine very commonly for the lovely flowers which have varying shades from pink-white to deep red.  Parijat flowers are what Shampa has posted earlier. Also called Harsingar in Hindi and Prajakta in Marathi.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.