Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

From last few days i am only listening to his songs..some of them I had not heard in ages. They are so soul stirring. Even after so many decades of his work, he never compromised on quality and had no western influence on his work. That might be the reason for his less work despite of such long tenure of work in the industry. It's so original, pure and unadulterated.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

He composed music of 34 films in his life, but  music of all these 34 films are awesome. Movie may be flopped but his music was big hit one. Jeet he lengey bazi hum tum, Shola or Shabnam

There was a Rafi solo from the same film Jaane kya dhoondte rehate hai yeah aankhe mujh mein...which is an all time favorite song of mine 

Yes it is beautiful song, I too like it. I remember this song.

Arunima Singh wrote:

From last few days i am only listening to his songs..some of them I had not heard in ages. They are so soul stirring. Even after so many decades of his work, he never compromised on quality and had no western influence on his work. That might be the reason for his less work despite of such long tenure of work in the industry. It's so original, pure and unadulterated.

I haven't heard his songs, but after this comment, I would like to hear them, will do so in a couple of days.

Past songs are the best, peaceful, nature loving and clear meaningful and soothing songs.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

He was a legend and will live forever in heart of music lovers. Loved all his compositions. A few days back there was an article in TOI titled 1956 A love story. It beautifully wrote about the bond this great composer and his singer wife shared. In fact just after he got hospitalized, his wife also developed some symptoms and was hospitalized next to him. They stayed together fro few days and when she was released from hospital, she said in a gentle loving voice--"Saheb yahan mere bina kya karenge? He is used to me next to him all the time". That shows the great bond these two shared.

She sang some lovely songs for him ...there is a Mahendra Kapoor and Jagjit Kaur duet  "Jhukti ghata hum se kahe ...from a relatively lesser known film Phase Dil ,  which s so melodious. Khayyam never compromised on quality .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.