The topic is locked.
Hello Members,
This information may clear your doubts regarding the Payment Section.

Payee Name : All Payment will be made on this name. Please note this cannot be changed once you update this name.

Payment Threshold:This is Optional. You can enter value greater than minimum pay(i.e. pay of 1500.00 INR), if you want to hold payments beyond the threshold limit.

Address:Please enter the address for payment. Make sure that the address for sending payment is updated before the payment date.

[strike]The Payment processing Period (approx.):
By Cheque: 1-2 weeks(after verification of address).

When you reach the Minimum payout level then you will receive a verification code to your address provided. After verifying your address we will send you the cheque to that address.[/strike]

Please feel free to post your doubts here.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre. B)
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A quick note adding to your points.

We have added the payment cutoff date to process the payments effectively. This is a fixed date by which your earnings have to reach the minimum payment threshold. If your earnings crosses the MPT, then your payment will be considered in the next payment cycle., i.e. next month.

Present Payment Cut-off Date is 15th of every month on which your bank account is ready to get cash B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have reached Rs.1010 and i entered Rs.1005 as Payment Threshold and also entered name,address etc on
My page -> Payment profile.

What should i do next to receive the cash.

Pls tell me the procedure.When will receive it.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
which is better ..?

Direct bank transfer or cheque..??

how can i get paid directly through bank account..??

Jobin,

First of congratulations for your first payment. You will soon get your address confirmation letter to your mailing address and you need to enter the confirmation number on your payment profile. After that you will receive your check through post.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

what to do for get direct bank transfer ..??

Presently the Bank transfer payment is not offering due to some technical complications.

Then its ok ...

I reached minimum payout on Aug 15 or 16.And i updated my payment profile on Aug 16 itself.

when will i receive my authentication letter..??

You will receive it in another 2-3 weeks time. Most probably in the next two weeks.

I am not understand. I always waiting for payment ya
Please help me.
Hello marvick. you have payment to boddunan.com.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.