The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all,

I have 128 points. How to Get money ya. Please tell me.I am always confusion ya :S .

please expiation each one points how many Rs?

kindly help me.... :( :( :(
Hello Balasubramani,

Please do not confuse the points with cash credits. Points are used to determine your rank on the site, advertise on the site and participate on boddunan revenue sharing program. In future points are used for other contests as well.

However, cash credits are the actual money. Rs.1 for each cash credit. You can earn cash credits from the following ways (as of now)

1. Write Articles
Earn upto Rs.100 for each article based on its length, target audience, quality and other parameters.

2. Write a review
Write reviews about products and you can earn upto Rs.50. See forum topic on Contests and Awards section. Currently Mobile Phones category is available and more product categories added in future

3. Boddunan Revenue Sharing program
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/3-contests-a-rewards/4896-boddunan-revenue-sharing-program.html

4. Participate in contests
See Contests and Rewards forum section (Click Categories on top of this page)

We have active contests such as Group Discussion contest, Featured Poll of the Week contest. Member of the Week contest is going to become active next week.

5. Comment on articles and polls
Top commenter on every day will be eligible to get Rs.25 as cash prize

6. Top voter: Vote on maximum polls and you can win Rs.25 every day. Please note that we have over 4500 polls and you are eligible to vote only once on each poll.

7. Refer friends: Refer your friends and colleagues and earn upto Rs.250 for each referral. To know more about this, please visit forum topic on Contests and Rewards category.

All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Can u tell me plz where in the "Submit An Article" zone (after choosing catagory and sub catagory) I can write the main content of my article? There are the following blocks///

Title*

Summary*

Images

Images ( Max. size 300 Kb ):

Meta Data
Meta Description
Meta Keywords

Review title*

Ratings (the higher the better)
Article Details*
Understanding*
Relevance*

Comments*

submit cancel

plz help,,,,,,,,,, thanks
The main content will go in Summary box.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Can we be paid through paypal..Generally cheques fail to arrive at my address..So any help will be appreciated..also will direct bank transfer be possible in recent future?
I too wish direct net banking is implemented which will avoid some issues like cheques not received on time and so on.
thank you for the guidelines you provided.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sir,How many days will it required to approve the article,polls etc.,?

Articles should be approved and published within three days as a rule but owing to unavoidable circumstances like absence of editor or administrator, one week time can be anticipated. Polls should also take about one week time to approve.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Articles should be approved and published within three days as a rule but owing to unavoidable circumstances like absence of editor or administrator, one week time can be anticipated. Polls should also take about one week time to approve.

Generally articles are approved within the limit of three days as you said in my case. Exceptions if there are any should be taken in our stride.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.