Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello people, can somebody sort out this problem.
I am neither able to answer any quiz nor able to create new quiz. Its shows unauthorized person.

Can someone help me in this issue.
There is no issue with the account. Can you check once again?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Even now I am able to create quiz and save questions but not able to click finish.
Even now I am able to create quiz and save questions but not able to click finish.
You should see the finish button next to remove page button and should work now,

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear admin team,

I've just joined Boddunan looking for write some finance articles, but I have not used my real name in the profile. I have some professional restrictions about earning online from blogging or writing; hope you understand my situation.

Therefore, may I continue with this pseudonym (Finance Blogger) here without any complications down the lane? I mean, complications about payments? I must get cheques in my real name and not in this name! I assure you I am not a spammer, I have been writing in and managing various websites for long.

Also, I have no problem exposing all the necessary information like my real name, address, occupation, social media profiles and other details to the admin and editorial teams here (in fact, the admin will know it from my email ID itself); please make sure they're not visible nor disclosed to anyone else. I do not want my colleagues from my primary employment / business to find out I will be posting here at Boddunan.

Looking forward to receive a quick reply from the administrators so that I can head to pen down my first article here straight away!

Regards.
You need not disclose any of your personal details here. However you must fill exact details in your Payment profile (click Dashboard and go to Payment Profile)

Thank you said by: Finance Blogger
You should see the finish button next to remove page button and should work now,

Now i am able to post. Thank you sir.
Awesome! One more question: You display the current payees in your payments page, are the names displayed there public profile names or payment profile names? Hope they are public names, aren't they?

Just making sure in case I don't have to answer my boss :)
Awesome! One more question: You display the current payees in your payments page, are the names displayed there public profile names or payment profile names? Hope they are public names, aren't they?

Just making sure in case I don't have to answer my boss :)
Payment profile is not shown anywhere except in your Payment profile.

Thank you said by: Finance Blogger
I am facing one strange problem while formatting article. What happened is that as I click the drop down menu for changing the font for paragraph and headings 2 etc, the space where it is written as paragraph, headings and so on keep on shrinking towards the left and finally stopping at the point where the icon for changing the font begins. I cannot see anything written on the drop down menu after that. Please tell me how to expand that drop down menu to its original size.
I am facing one strange problem while formatting article. What happened is that as I click the drop down menu for changing the font for paragraph and headings 2 etc, the space where it is written as paragraph, headings and so on keep on shrinking towards the left and finally stopping at the point where the icon for changing the font begins. I cannot see anything written on the drop down menu after that. Please tell me how to expand that drop down menu to its original size.

I can give you a solution- once you do not see the paragraphs any more, expend your editor to full mode and try. You will see it working.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.