The topic is locked.

Hi team,

I has been really disappointing to note that my payment for Rs.1495 has been put on hold since 2010. I worked for boddunan in writing several articles in the beginning when the site was created. At that time you made prompt payments but what has happened now. You can easily send me my payment but whenever I submit an article, it gets rejected. I am just less of 5 rs for my payment. Why don't you people send me a check of 1495 rs only and if it is your policy to do not send a check below 1500 then please check my submitted articles, approve it and pay me. I would highly appreciate. I have referred several users who were my online friends in the beginning when your site was launched in 2008. Please help. Here is my screenshot:

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please wait for some time as the chief editor/ admin is not available.  I learnt from Facebook that he is abroad and the building in which he stayed caught fire. fortunately, all is well now. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh so sorry to hear that Mr. Gulshan Kumar Ajmani.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money

Does the admin is fine now, i wish everything is fine now

bhuyali saroj

No wonder we have not seen him on the forum since quite some time, hope he is doing well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very eager to know about Maveric's Welfare.

Mr. only 10 Rs short for payout, why you will earn 10Rs more by participation in forum.

anil wrote:

Mr. only 10 Rs short for payout, why you will earn 10Rs more by participation in forum.

You are right. Since the member has fallen short of just Rs, 5, he can take part in forums and reach the required eligible amount of Rs. 1500. And now, we came to know about Maverick's ill health, i'm sure, once the Administrator is OK, the member's outstanding amount will be cleared.

Admin is fine, his building caught fire in Riyadh where he is onsite for time being but all is well.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Relieved. Until GulshanJi said the reason, yesterday , members were in a state of confusion for his absence in the Forums.

suni51 wrote:

Admin is fine, his building caught fire in Riyadh where he is onsite for time being but all is well.   

So as of now   the articles already edited by moderators will remain on hold until the admin gets back to the site..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.