Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Are you a new member on boddunan.com forums? Introduce yourself and meet your friends in this forum. Briefly explain your interests, what you are etc.

Topics [Introduce Yourself]

Hello friends, I am Rajameenakshi, a home maker, and a soft skills trainer with varied interests. I am not a great cook, but still, I cook relatively well and friends and...
Hi, This is Dhanishta from India, I am newbie here,would like to share and update my knowledge here, please support me.
Good Morning ALL My name is Krishnan Subramaniam from Pune. I am new to Boddunan. I am trying to understand what this is all about. I have been working with Computers on...
i am srinivas...i am new here!
I have been here for almost a day, well soon it would be a day I guess. I have done a few things around here. I am on different writing sites where the articles are either...
Hi, I am Ms.Rebecca Thomas from Thane. I have completed my ground staff course and now i am working as a ground staff in Kingfisher airlines . I try new thing to explore my...
Hi Forum Members, Exalt Consluting here, newbie to this forum.
Hi folks. I'm a newbie here. In the process of discovering all about bodunnan. And it sure seems like a lot of great stuff is happening here.
Hello Everybody. I am new here. I like writing articles and hoping to make few extra bucks doing it. Here is the link to my first article. Hope you'll like...
Hello I am Mohit sunar from west bengal India.....!! Just joined boddunan.com and looking forward to great learnings. Just needed to clear small doubt , Incase I need to post...
CEO
I am an ordinary person trying to do some extra-ordinary things. I am not the CEO of any company, I am leading a life of my own. There is decision making, planning, profit/...
:) Hi Friends..how are you? Today i opened boddunan after a long time.
I am new to this and can any one tell me how to send a message to other members in this site.
I have joined Boddunan. com a couple of days back. I look forward to share my experience and thinking with all of you. At the same time I keep my windows open for learning...
I am very new to this forum, but very excited just the same to greet and meet all the existing forum-ers! :-D I am interested to see how this all pans out and I hope you...
I joined the Site Yesterday. I didnt know about this site much. I wanted to know the site is paying or not. :) :) :) :dry:
can any one tell me how can i chat with other member in this site..any such facility available..
Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and likes to introduced my self. My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more...
Hello friends I am Sajjad, a new member of this beautiful and educational site. I view this site and I am interested to post article on this site and earn money. I am a student...
Hi I m sri and i am very happy to be the part of BODDUNAN Sri